Chapter 23

*The Next Day*

I really wanted to apologize and make things right with Casey so last night I went to the local store bought her some flowers and I typed up a note for her. When I arrived at school early the next morning with my dad I ask the janitor for the everything key. The everything key is the key that opens every locker and door to the school. I open her locker and put the flowers in there along with the note. Hopefully, she can forgive me and we can start things over.

*Casey's POV*

When I get to my locker and open it. I see flowers and a note. I look around to see if I see anyone suspicious but I just see the regular people doing what they normally do. I then read the note.

Casey, 

                 I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. I was being dumb and I had no right to reject you knowing you actually care for me and took time out of your day to get presents for me and to make it a huge deal to ask me to be yours. I wasn't thinking in that moment and I want you to forgive me. Yes, I will be your girlfriend if you would allow me that second chance if not I understand and I just want to continue to be friends. The flowers are for you....................... obviously but if you don't like them or don't want them it's okay if you throw them away. I feel so bad that I hurt you honestly I do. I'm really sorry and I hope that you can give me a second chance.

                                                                                                                               with all sincerity,

                                                                                                                                                           Alexis Schuester<3

Why is she sorry now all of a sudden. I was really hurt, and how do I even know this is all true. I really like her, I do but I don't want to be hurt. Yeah, I may act tough and like a boy sometimes. But hey everyone has feelings. I head to 11th-grade math. Yes, i was held back in the 6th grade so im one year behind. But as I'm walking up the stairs I see Alexis and we make eye contact. I soon then break our gaze and start running the other way.

"Casey! Casey!" She shouts after me.
"Come on Casey talk to me" she grips my arm causing me to spin around facing her.
"Alexis let me go, I have nothing to say to you" my voice cracked as I said that sentence

"I'm sorry, look babe we can work this out." Babe. She thinks she can call me babe. Does she know she sounds desperate as hell right now?
"Babe? Alexis we we're never together and we will never be together. I saw your true colors today you like to lead people on and when they get to attached you drop them like nothing. So don't call me babe and don't ever talk to me again, you ruined everything we could have had and could have been" tears are now streaming down my face. I know I didn't mean those things I just said. Then why did I say them.

"Look do u want me or not Casey. I'm trying here. I even apologized, brought you flowers, what else am I supposed to do for u to forgive me"

"Prove to me that you really want me" I state then walk away to my class. I'm gonna make her feel what I felt.