Chapter 21

I feel sorry for Casey I embarrassed her in front of the whole Glee club. I have to find a way to find a way to make it up to her without misleading her again.
"That was cruel" Quinn says to me
"I know, I just don't like her as much as I like the other person," I say after sighing.
"Who is the other person anyways," Mike asks me and I start to tear up.
"Someone who I will always love even though they are in a relationship with someone else"

"Do we know who they are?" Finn asks

"Yea you do Finn, you see him in the mirror everyday" I let a tear slip out of my eye, then I calmly get up from my seat and walk out of the class.

I then hear my phone ring and see that I am in a group chat with my cousin and his friends

Nialler: Helloooooooo

Harold: Heyyyoo

Liamm: Boys she is at school I don't think she wants to be bothered right now

CarrotLou: Oh shut up Liam

Me: Hi guys now is not a good time to talk... kinda upset I'll talk to you guys a little bit later tho x

As I walk to my car my I hear someone running behind me. I turn around and I soon as I see him I hug him. The one who will be there for me always the one I can trust to keep me happy when I'm down and to comfort me when he can. My brother.
He strokes my hair gently as I sob into his chest.
"Shh everything will be okay." I sob harder

"Look at me" He demands so I look up at him in his eye

"I don't like to see my sister cry. There are other fish in the sea and I don't want you hooked on to one guy that obviously doesn't get the hint that his girlfriend is narcissistic little-"

"Alex!" I look shout

"Ok ok sorry. But back to what I was saying move on Alexis one day he will come to his senses"

"Thanks Alex, I love ou big brother"

"I love you too little sis"