19 {jungkook}

My mind is a mess. I keep thinking of Ice. Dammit.

We were just casually walking around the beach when we she just suddenly said she's tired, so we ended up laying at the sand and her head is on my shoulders.

I turn to look at her and stared at ice's features.

"You know my name isn't really ice" i smiled at her. And gently swept a few strands of hair on her face.

"Hmm?" God i wouldn't miss ice for the world.

"Its actually bella.." i know.

I know that she didn't liked it. Because she was named after her mom.

"That's actually my Mother's english name. But i despise her you know.. " She opened her eyes and stared back at me. "So blossom and i came up with a new name hahahaha" this girl aish! she's just good with faking laugh.

She just suddenly carresed my face and smile, a sweet smile that everyone could die for.

"Do you love me jungkook" i was caught. Well fck i don't care anymore.

"More than you'll ever imagine" She stared at my lips, unknowingly, i did too.

And yup, you bet.

We kissed. I kissed Ice!

The moment we stop, she stared at my eyes again. "Then you will understand me jungkook right?" what?

"Jungkook i got the courage now"

what?

She pushed me a little so she could stand up. She grabbed hold of my hand and we walked trough the cliff.

what?

you'll understand me..
i got the courage now..

"You can't do that ice!" i was securely holding her in my hand while my other hand was on her shoulder. "You said she's a coward"

And for the first and probably the last i saw her cry. fck this isn't real.

"No jungkook. I am the coward. I left her on our house, left her to death, she suffered alone. I am selfish jungkook. Blossom is the other half of me, look! look at me! This isn't me! I feel so broken, the other half of me is gone. And i couldn't live my life like that." i couldn't concentrate on what she said. She broke free.

"Thanks for loving me jungkook. You know i love you more than you'll ever imagine." she laughed again. 

"Bella? " she turn to look at me for a while. And smiled again.

" I'm a coward too.. Lead me where we going?. "

I reached her hand.

I held her strong.

I tried to save her.

But i couldn't atleast save myself.

Now i know..

What it felt to be free.

Double | Jungkook ‹fin›On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara