17 {Jungkook}

Ice didn't react as much as i expected her to but i saw it in her eyes, it shows everything. I saw how it glistened and how her pupils showed her emotions when her physical self couldn't show it.

That's what made blossom and ice so different.

Ice is stubborn, blossom is too nice; too pure. Ice is scared, blossom never were.

I took her hand as we climbed the rocks directing us to a cliff. It's around 20 feet high and it would lead us to the ocean which has been raging forever as it hits the cliff.

"It's my favorite place" i told her and looked at her face.

She looked back at me but she showed no emotions. "Did she liked it here?"

I looked back at the ocean. It's so beautiful, just like the twins. But they're forever undiscovered, i might know some few things but i couldn't unfold their mysteries because they wouldn't let me.

I just smiled at her. Because i never brought her here.

She sat at the ground while i remained standing. Staring at the endless sea. I started to wonder why.

Do i like ice?
Or am i just coping?
Was ice the reason why blossom left?

Maybe somewhere, someday.. I'll find the answers. And maybe someday, i'll be asking her myself.

.
---
A/N: few more chapters left. And im planning to continue this story with jungkooks and blossoms past. And im sorry for updating too late. Im in my last year in highschool 😭 please bear with my absence.