forty-five

━━━

━━━

kayden | emma

∞♡∞

"Where are we going next?" Emma asks Kayden. They were sitting on the on the blanket, Emma's head resting our Kayden's shoulders as they watch the beautiful view of the lake.

"I'm going to take you out for lunch next and then we can head back to your house."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Hey, Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"We're on a date, does that make us in a relationship?"

Emma glances up at him and saw a blush creeping on his face.

She chuckles at his cuteness. "Yes. Obviously." She sat up and pokes his cheek. "You're cute when you blush."

He looks away with a scowl on his face. "Hmph."

Emma crawls onto his lap and pinches his cheeks. "You're blushing." She sing songs.

"Whatever. Anyhow, I have to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"Why the fuck is there a room full of weapons in your closet."

Emma blushes. "Erm, my grandfather gave me his collection of weapons. Everything was his except the tree trunk.... I added that into the collection."

"A tree trunk? God, you're so weird but I like you for it."

/////////////

author's note : sorry for de crappy chapter. i apologize from the bottom of me puny heart. THE GOOD NEWS IS I FREAKIN FINISHED MY SUMMER READING. GIVE MICHELLE A YOOOOHOOO.