"Uh okay..." Patrick said.

Frank was mainly referring to the time the band had tried to go to IHOP together (although there had been several pancake incidents, this was by far the worst). Ray called up his friends on a random Tuesday to see if they wanted to go get breakfast with him. Everyone ordered pancakes and as soon as the waitress came out of the kitchen, Gerard snatched the nearest pancake on her tray, knocking the waitress over. He then slapped it on his face, yelling about dance parties and the news. It was so embarrassing they had to leave and get food at Wendy's.

Frank pried the pancake from Gerard's hands and it put it on the bottom of the stack and applying a new coat of syrup to it. He hoped the judges wouldn't notice.

Brendon carefully placed his swan napkins and a fork and knife on the tray before passing it to the pancake and fruit salad leaders to put their dishes on it.

"FOUR MINUTES. JUST FOUR MINUTES LEFT. I REPEAT FOUR MINUTES. ONLY FOUR. F-O-U-R. FOUR MINUTES. THAT'S 240 SECONDS. FOUR MINUTES LEFT EVERYBODY. I REPEAT FOUR MINUTES REMAINING. DOES EVERYONE READ ME? FOUR MINU-"

"Alright alright calm down. We get it. Four minutes." Brendon said.

"IT'S NOT FOUR ANYMORE. THREE MINUTES. I SAID THREE MINUTES LEFT ON THE CLOCK."

This is how the remaining time went. Everything went surprisingly well. All eleven members were very proud of themselves and their cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a small bedroom, ten minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You call this a swan?" Tony asked, confused.

"Uh, yes. Yes sir, it is a swan indeed." Brendon answered full of fear.

"Oh." Tony replied.

"You don' see it?" Vic asked. Look, there's the head..." He poked a part of the napkin and it instantly crumbled. "Oooops! My bad!"

"Where do you see a swan, Vic?" Jaime asked, confused.

Mike shook his head, baffled at Brendon's creation.

There they were. It was finally judging time and all eleven castaways were standing in front of a king sized jumbo bed. Billie Joe just made the bedroom appear out of nowhere with the Pierce The Veil members in bed. He said some chant to the sky and a whole bedroom landed in the sand, several yards away from their house. Vic, Tony, Mike, and Jaime were all found laying on it with the sheets and covers up to their necks, looking very confused.

As soon as the gang appeared with hot breakfast, they sat up excited for their meal. A few minutes ago they were handed their trays and instructed by Billie Joe just to observe it for a moment while hearing the breakfast's description before digging in.

All four were practically drooling over their plates.

"Alright now that you've had enough time to look at them and hear what they are, why don't you start eating." Billie Joe said. "Oh and one more thing. I am not responsible for any food poisoning.

Pierce The Veil cheered before beginning. Jaime went straight for the pancakes, not even bothering to cut them. Meanwhile, Tony was inhaling the fruit. They all ate in silence for a good five minutes before Vic crunched down on something hard. He pulled something small and white out of his mouth.

"Is this... an eggshell? In the pancakes?"

Everybody gasped simultaneously. Vic shook his head sadly and scribbled something on the small notepad Billie Joe gave the four band mates to write notes on. Patrick mentally lectured himself for missing that. Pete rubbed his back trying to make him relax. They continued eating and only found one more eggshell in Mike's pancakes.