Everybody laughed at me. "You are the laziest person I have ever met!" Sam said, reaching for my hand and helping me up.

I just shrugged my shoulders and walked out the door, leaving everybody behind.

"Where are you going?" Hunter asked.

"You said we need to get going!" I put my arms across my chest.

"Yeah, we do...But in the other direction..." Hunter told me, pointing the other way.

I groaned and stomped away in the other direction. This is just one fantastic morning! Dont you think?

"Don't be poutin! You've got a long day ahead of you." Hunter told me, slinging his arm across my shoulders.

"I have a few reasons to be pouting." I whined.

"Well, don't think about them. Let's have some fun today."

"Hunter, you have a show and then we are back on the road."

"Don't forget to mention the radio interview!" He corrected.

"Exactly, we have no time to do any extra things." I said matter-of-factly.

"That's not true. I'm going to the interview now, and then we have a few hours until sound check and about 2 hours inbetween that and the actual show."

I sighed. "Okay. Whatever!"

Hunter threw his arms in the air in victory. Then he put his arms around me, lifted me off of the ground, and spun me around in circles.

I giggled. "Hunter, put me down."

He shrugged, gave me one last spin, then set me back down.

"You're no fun!" He said, poking my nose and putting a pouty face on.

"I know."

"You need to be more fun!"

"I'm sorry."

"See! That's not a fun answer!"

"I'll try harder."

He pushed me, causing me to lose my balance and stumble backwards, but not falling on my butt.

I laughed. "I'm just joking, Hayes." This time, I poked his nose.

He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"You're really in the mood for picking me up today, aren't you?" I asked, not really feeling like complaining.

"Yes ma'am!"

When we got the the radio station, Hunter finally put me down.

"How did you like staring at Hunter's butt half the way here?" Matt asked, causing Sam to snicker.

"It was the best thing I have ever experienced in my life!" I said with a straight face, causing everybody to look at me like I was crazy, including Hunter.

I cracked a smile. "I'm joking guys!" That's when I started cracking up.

We all walked into the radio station with tears from laughing so hard brimmed our eyes. The people looked at us like we were crazy, but soon their expressions changed. That's only because they noticed Hunter.

"Hunter! It's so great to have you here! So, if you would just sit right here in this seat." A man in about his early 30's said. Hunter walked over to the chair and sat down. "In about 10 or so minutes, we will be live on the radio. I'm just going to ask you a few questions about your music and stuff like that and then I will send you away."