Let me help you

The knock on the door startled Stevie. She was getting ready for the first Fleetwood Mac show of the tour and she was rather nervous. They hadn't been on the road together for several years and also instead of Joe they now had Lindsey back. While the band felt great about it, she couldn't be sure how the public would react, so that worried her as well. 

"Come in."

Lindsey entered Stevie's dressing room, smiling at her as she tried to smile back at him through the mirror. "Hey. How are you doing?"

"A bit nervous." She admitted, exhaling heavily. "You?"

"Extremely nervous." Lindsey laughed lightly. "I hope the fans still want me on that stage with you."

"Well, the show is sold out, so..." Stevie trailed off with a shrug. She then heard the door being locked. Turning around in her seat, she raised an eyebrow at Lindsey.

"Thought we could do something about the nerves." Lindsey smirked, approaching her. 

"We don't have time, Linds." 

"Says who?"

"Uh, I do?" Despite herself, Stevie got up on her feet and placed her hands on Lindsey's chest, when his arms wrapped around her waist. 

"You don't mean it." He said, dipping his head to kiss her neck. His lips moved up over her skin, capturing hers and she responded eagerly. "See, you don't mean it." He pulled back only shortly. 

"My makeup artist will be here any minute." Stevie tried weakly, but Lindsey wasn't listening as he led them to the couch and sat down, bringing her down onto his lap. 

"She'll wait." His lips were attached to her chest, her fingers disappeared in his short curls, pressing him a little closer. "I need you naked." He groaned, his hands squeezing her hips. 

"You can't always get what you want, Buckingham."

A throaty laugh came from Lindsey. "I bet I can." Winking at her, he showed her to get off him, before he made her sit down again and he knelt in front of her. 

"What are you-"

"I'm getting what I want." He replied, reaching for the waistband of her leggings. He pulled them down along with her panties and spread her thighs wide.

"Lindsey!"

"Shh." He pressed a finger against his lips. "Someone might hear us and you don't want that, do you?"

Feeling incredibly exposed, Stevie opened her mouth to say something, but instead she moaned deeply at the feeling of his mouth against her center. He put his hands on the back of her knees and pulled her closer, then lifted her legs over his shoulders. 

"That's - mmm..." She moaned, closing her eyes, completely giving in to his talented tongue. She arched her back, one hand on the back of his head keeping him firmly in place. "You're so good, fuck!" Her breathing grew heavier with every stroke of his tongue against her, she had to bite on her lip to keep herself quiet. "Oh my- ahh" He cut her off, easily sliding two fingers inside her. His hand was quickly working her up, while he kissed and nibbled on her inner thigh. However, not for long. "Your mouth, Linds- ughh!" She groaned, feeling herself getting closer. Withdrawing his fingers, he used them to spread her lower lips before his stiff tongue started flicking over her clit rapidly. Nothing coherent was coming out from her mouth as she writhed against him, her chest rising and falling quickly, her head cocked back, her lips forming a perfect 'o'. Suddenly, her body stilled and she cried out loudly, certainly having forgotten where they were. 

"Well, how was that?" Lindsey asked smugly, looking her over.

"It worries me how good you are at that." She breathed heavily, wiping sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand. 

"I've had a lot of practice." She lifted her head off the back of the couch, glaring at him. "With you. I remember being on my knees a lot in our younger years. Whenever I forgot to do something you told me and you got mad at me, I knew this was the way to soften you up." He smirked.

"You shouldn't have said that. Now I know." She joked, attempting a serious expression.

"You've always known." Lindsey said, getting up and next to her. 

"I'm getting old. I'm not sure I can take care of you now." Stevie turned a little and rested her head on his chest. 

"I'm not expecting you to." He pressed a kiss to her hair. "After all, it was me who barged in here, demanding to eat you out."

"Oh my God, Lindsey!" She giggled, smacking his chest. 

"Oh, really?" He rolled his eyes. "I've always found it so funny, how much of a prude you can be talking about sex."

"Shut up! There's no need to be talking about sex. Personally, I find it way more enjoyable doing it." Her eyes misted over with desire as she placed a hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in for a hungry kiss. 

"Didn't you just say you're spent?" Lindsey broke the kiss to ask.

"Shut up." She repeated.

"My God, so bossy!" 

They kissed again and Stevie was ready to straddle him, when a knock on the door interrupted them. "If we're quiet maybe they'll go away." Lindsey whispered causing Stevie to giggle.

Whoever was at the door knocked again. "Are you two about finished?" Karen's voice came from the hallway and they couldn't help but laugh.

"A minute, Karen!" Stevie said, reaching for her clothes. 

"By the way, we're not finished." Lindsey pointed out.