You haven't changed

Stevie was exhausted in every sense of the word, when they made it to Lindsey's, more so emotionally than any other way. Lindsey offered to carry her up to his bedroom, but she shook her head, saying she could manage it on her own. They hadn't been as close to each in such a long time yet everything about the other was so familiar; Lindsey undressed and left his clothes in a mess on the floor - like he used to, when the two of them lived together, and Stevie was still just as caring of her skin, going through the same routine like the last time Lindsey spent the night with her, before she took off her clothes as well and folded them neatly, climbing into bed wearing only her bra and panties. Lindsey gulped, seeing her like that and every fiber of his being wanted to tie her down to the bed and ravish her, but as soon as she cuddled up to his side and lay her head on his chest, Lindsey smiled, thinking they had all the time in the world. 

The following morning Lindsey was the first to wake up - as usual. He didn't mind Stevie sleeping in his arms, as he looked her over. So much time had passed, so much had happened, yet there she was, as beautiful in his eyes as she was the first time they met. She was small compared to him and he loved how perfectly she fit against him; his chin on top of her head, his arms locked firmly around her, her face almost hidden by her hair as he felt her warm breath on his chest. 

"I love you." Lindsey didn't realize he said it out loud until he felt Stevie inhale deeply as she stretched.

"I love you, too." She said. "But you could sleep a little longer."

"You do if you want, I'm content just ogling you."

"Oh, yeah?" Stevie smiled lazily, her eyes still closed. "And do you like what you see?"

"Like is an understatement, sweetheart." His fingertips traveled the length of her arm and up again, she shivered. "You haven't changed, Steph."

"Liar liar pants on fire." Stevie chuckled lightly, turning around in his arms, her back pressed against his front. 

"I mean it. Without all the chiffon, the makeup, the styled hair... you're still my little gypsy."

Blindly searching for his hand, Stevie entwined their fingers together and brought their joined hands up to her lips, kissing his. "What does that make you? Still my little Mr. Useless?"

"Useless?" Lindsey was taken aback, but he wasn't actually mad. "I'd like to show you useless." His palm settled on her hip, squeezing gently. 

Stevie smirked, finally opening her eyes as she looked over her shoulder. "You ain't showing me yet anything."

Lindsey moved his hand from her hip up to her rib cage, then he cupped her breast, his middle finger slowly circling her hardening nipple. He moved his hand away to her back and unhooked her bra, Stevie was quick to take it off and toss it away.

"Eager?" It was Lindsey's turn to smirk at her. 

"Touch me." She breathed and his palm lay over her chest again, but she shook her head. "Lower."

His mouth suddenly went dry, somewhat nervously his fingers brushed from her chest lower, his hand disappearing into the front of her black lace panties. "Oh, God..." He groaned at the feeling of how aroused she was already and so did she. He withdrew his hand shortly, helping her out of the confines of the only piece of clothing she had on. Lifting her leg over his hip, he spread her for better access, eliciting a deep moan from her once two of his fingers went back to working her up. She soon was moaning heavily, bucking against him, getting extremely close to her release, but that wasn't how she wanted them to be reunited. 

"I want you to make love to me." Her voice was low as she stared up at him, her eyes full of desire.

Dipping his head, he kissed her hungrily, before taking off his boxers. He didn't change the position, gripping his erection he thrust his hips and entered her swiftly, both of them groaning in pleasure. Wasting no time he built a rhythm and she met each of his thrusts, once again the two of them in perfect harmony.

It felt incredible to be joined intimately again, something they didn't know how badly they were missing until they could experience it again. It didn't take long before his breathing became heavier on her neck and she was gripping his hand in hers firmly. They had plenty of time ahead to play a game of outlasting the other, right now it wasn't about that. It was about two people who over their own stupid choices and decisions had been separated for years and finally found their way back to each other. It was about showing how much they were still in love, how there wasn't anyone else for either of them; as a friend, a partner or a lover.

Their clasped hands disappeared under the covers and his touched her above where they were joined, giving what she was so desperately craving and she soon clenched tightly around him, her body completely still for a long moment, before he finally felt her relax, allowing himself to follow her as well.

"You really haven't changed, baby." Lindsey repeated and Stevie smiled, both of them trying to catch their breath.