Chapter 40. A warrior's strength.

Mulai dari awal

I heard growls around me and i looked up. I knew that i was now going to be the target of the demons because they hate angels and want to kill them all but i didn't care. At least i got their attention i thought to myself because i wanted to safe the four people that were fighting off demons in a world full of them all by themselves.

When i looked in the direction of the woman with jet black hair i saw that she was still pinned down and the demon with the knife was just about to stab her in her chest. I couldn't let that happen and quickly pulled my sword out of the ground. I casted a spell to land just in front of the woman with jet black hair. The moment i arrived in front of her i took my sword and cut off the head of the demon with the knife.

I heard the woman with the jet black hair gasp when i cut off the demons head but i didn't pay her any mind. I had other dangerous matters at hand. I kicked the two demons who were pinning her down off her and cut through them before they could fight back.

 I looked at the shocked woman with jet black hair and smiled at her. I reached my hand out to help her up but she didn't grab it at first. It looked liked she was mind linking someone and then accepted my awaiting hand. Just when she was about to stand on her two feet i felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.

When i turned around i saw that one of the demons had stabbed me with a sword in my abdomen. I immediately cut off his arm with my sword in anger and quickly casted a healing spell on myself while i pulled the sword out. I suddenly felt warm hands on me and heard someone say "I'm so sorry son. You got hurt because of me".

I smiled at her and said "Don't worry about me ma'am. I'm alright and i'll make sure that you guys are alright too". I pushed her out of the way when i saw that another demon was about to attack her and realized that this was never going to end if we stayed in the underworld. I decided that it was just the right time to leave the underworld together with the four people.

Keeping that in mind i killed all the demons that were surrounding us and walked up to one of the men who was just about to kill a demon. The moment i saw him snap the neck of the demon i yelled to him "Sir, i need you guys to follow this dove. He'll lead you to the opening of the rift".

The man shook his head and said "No, were not leaving without you". I smiled at him and said "I'll be right behind you. I just have to do something first". He looked at me in disbelief and i nodded at him to give him the reassurance that i would follow them. He finally said "Ok" and i smiled at him and conjured a white dove.

I looked in his grey eyes with silver specks in it and said "I want you to listen carefully now sir. I will cast a spell to freeze the demons on their spot. I don't know how long it will last because this is their world. I want you to take your companions and follow my dove out of the rift. A group of warrior angels are waiting outside. The moment they see my dove they will understand what happened and they won't see you as their enemy and attack you. I'll follow you when i'm done here".

The man hesitated for a bit but when he saw the other male getting attacked by two demons at the same time he nodded with his head at me. I quickly casted a spell to freeze the demons on their spot and motioned the dove to fly in the direction of the rift.

The moment i noticed the demons all frozen on their spot i yelled "Run now" and the four companions ran in the direction were the white dove had flown in to. When i was sure that they were out of my sight i casted another spell to unfreeze the demons.

They immediately started growling and circling around me. This was the moment i was waiting for. I could do more damage if i fought alone and changed in to my true angel form. My hair changed its color from blond to pure gold and my uniform changed from white to red.