1.0

TaeKook
The sun was setting in front of them. It was as if the sun was drowning in the water. They were at the beach. 'They' are Namjoon and Jin, Yoongi and Jimin, Hoseok and Bambam and of course, Taehyung and Jungkook. Why is Hoseok there? Well, both Taehyung and Jungkook finally settled their situation with Hoseok about a week after the little incident with Taehyung at his dorm. The two found Hoseok bawling his eyes out at a park just outside their campus. At first, Taehyung was reluctant but Jungkook made a point that it was better to take the problems off their shoulders now or else they won't have any other chance.
It turns out that after people found out about what Hoseok nearly did to Taehyung, they started giving him a hard time. They were constantly glaring at him and sending mean comments in his direction as if he was a monster. Taehyung felt terrible and so did Jungkook so they decided to talk about their problems with Hoseok.
"I really didn't mean to press that button, Taehyung... it was an accident." "It probably happened when I pushed you... sorry 'bout that." Taehyung rubbed his nape awkwardly as he smiled slightly at Hoseok. "Nah. I deserved it." "Yeah..." "So, Hoseok hyung... I heard you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook finally spoke. Taehyung was surprised at how calm he was when he was just as pissed as Taehyung was about what Hoseok did. 'This is my man right here...' Taehyung thought to himself, grinning cheekily. "Yeah... I'm actually dating Bambam now. After what happened between us, I decided to do one thing right at least and Bambam confessed that he liked me so I thought why not?" "And you do love him, right?" Taehyung asked warily. "Of course! I guess things do happen for a reason, you know? Not that I'm glad I did what I did back then but now... we're all happy with the ones we love..." "Yeah, I guess you're right." Taehyung said softly, turning his attention to Jungkook as the brunette did the same. The two were just staring at each other with a soft, loving smile on their faces. "Hmm... Taekook... I ship it!" exclaimed an excited Hoseok with a laugh to which the couple joined in.
"This is amazing..." Jimin spoke out as he cuddled closer to Yoongi. "Yeah! We should do this more often. Go on picnics and stuff, y'know?" Namjoon grinned at everyone before turning to his giggling boyfriend, pecking the boy's lips. Taehyung lifted his head up from Jungkook's chest and looked up at the boy, "Hey, Kookie?" "Yeah, baby?" Jungkook looked at the blond boy in his arms, grinning at how cute he looked right then but then again... when is he never cute? "Promise me, we'll stay together forever and ever?" the older of the two pouted at his boyfriend and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable he was being.
Pressing a kiss on his pouting lips, Jungkook answered softly, "I promise. We'll be together forever and ever and we'll have 10 kids and 15 cats and dogs in total too if you want." "Yah! I'm being serious!" Taehyung hit Jungkook on the chest, pouting even more and this made Jungkook laugh. "So am I!" "We can't have kids though..." Jungkook smiled as he heard this before cupping the boy's cheeks in his hands, "We'll adopt." A kiss was pressed onto Taehyung's forehead and this made the boy giggle. "You're right." the older went back to laying his head on Jungkook's chest. "Taehyung..." "Yeah?" A long silence grew between them before Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, raising his eyebrow at the younger as though as asking him to continue.
"Thanks for staying, hyung..." A grin formed on Taehyung's face then moved upwards to press a long kiss on Jungkook's lips. "I'll always be here, Kookie."

-----THE END-----

🌹💕 Instagram ; @/Thaq.f