0.9

[trigger warning : mention of suicide]
Taehyung
After what had happened between him and Hoseok was known revealed by almost everyone from his faculty, word had spread everywhere on campus and it was hard for Taehyung to go anywhere on campus without people giving him that look of pity and Taehyung hated it. People were always whispering amongst themselves whenever he was around and it irked him. He hated being pitied on and that's why he always puts on a happy and positive upfront just so people wouldn't treat him as if he's going to break anytime soon. Of course, his friends and Jungkook tried all they could to keep him from the talks around them and Taehyung did try to avoid it as well but for some reason, it just got to him and he was feeling a little too weak to fight them off.
Jungkook's class ended later than usual that day because their lecturer decided that everyone in his class needed to present their projects on that day and for goodness sakes – there are 30 of them in one class, how were they supposed to finish within an hour's class? 'You guys don't mind staying a little longer right? Alright. Let's start. Ugh why??!' Taehyung remembered chuckling as he read the text from Jungkook. He replied telling the boy that it was fine and that he was only gonna be in his room anyway. As he made his way to his dormitory, he passed by a group of students. They were watching him as he passed by and he heard one of the guys say, "Man, if I were him I'd probably be so depressed. The guy who tried to him is going to the same university and his grandmother just died..." "That is very sad..." another voice said, a girl this time. Taehyung sped towards his dorm, trying to push out all the negative thoughts he was having at the moment.
Once he stepped into his and Jimin's room, he saw that the latter wasn't back yet. 'Ah right... he's out with Yoongi hyung.' Sitting down on his bed, he looked around the room until his eyes landed on a photo of him and his grandmother on his study table. "Grandma... I miss you so much..." Slowly he made his way to the bathroom and reached into the medicine cabinet. In his hand was Jimin's prescribed sleeping pills. Jimin was having a hard time sleeping for a while when they were in their final year of high school because his parents were constantly screaming at each other and even after they had separated, he still couldn't sleep because he wasn't used to how quiet the house was after his father left. This was just in case Jimin had any more problems but so far he's doing fine.
Taehyung made his way to his study table and took a seat on the chair as he started to unscrew the pill bottle. Yes, he was thinking of suicide. He pulled the photo of himself and his grandmother closer to him and started to pour out as much of the sleeping pills into the palm of his hand. "Grandma... it's so hard without you here... I'm tired and I just... can't... I'm so sorry..." Moving his hand that held the pills closer to his lips, he was about to take it in but he caught sight of something flipping from the corner of his eyes, distracting him. When he took the piece of paper in front of him, he saw that it was the drawing that Jungkook had done on the day they first met. 'Jungkook...' Then his mind was filled with his memories with Jungkook.
The first day they met. Their first date. Their first kiss. The first time they did it. The first time they said I love you to each other. Taehyung was thinking about how Jungkook was always there for him through everything. When his grandmother died. When his little brother was sick and he needed to go home, Jungkook dropped everything just to take Taehyung home to his family. "Jungkookie..." his voice soft and weak, tears running down his cheeks as he closed his eyes. Suddenly, someone entered the room...
Jungkook
'Finally!' Jungkook groaned slightly as he finally left the lecture room. "Taehyung must be in his room... I'm coming, my love~" the brunette grinned like a child on their home from school and soon was going to be reunited with his games and toys. Well, at least that was how it was for Jungkook. As Jungkook reached Taehyung's room, he twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. He was about to call out to the older but stopped in his tracks as he saw Taehyung at his study table, his eyes closed and he was crying but the thing that finally got Jungkook moving was the sight of the pills in the blond's hand. "Taehyung!" he quickly moved towards the boy and grabbed Taehyung's hand, making him drop the pills.
Taehyung was shocked to see Jungkook there as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "Baby, please tell me you haven't taken any of the pills... please I don't want to lose you... I can't..." Slowly, Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and buried his face into Jungkook's neck, shaking his head as a sign of no. Jungkook sighed in relieve and looked down at Taehyung, cupping his cheeks in his palms. "Why...?" "I... I was so tired of all the pity talk and looks people kept giving me... and... I miss her, Kookie..." Taehyung's eyes were on an object behind Jungkook. The brunette turned to the same direction before turning back to the boy in his arms.
"I know you do, Tae... but you know she'll be very sad to see you like this, baby... and I'll be really hurt... I don't ever want to lose you and you know I'll always be here for you... I'll do anything for you." By now, Jungkook was on his knees and he was crying. "I know, Jungkook... I was going to do it but then I saw this..." Taehyung took a piece of paper from the table and showed it to his boyfriend. "This... It's my drawing..." "Yeah... I kinda kept it since that day... I kept forgetting to give it back to you..." "No. It's okay. I'm glad you kept it." Jungkook smiled before leaning up and pressing a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips. Taehyung was happy to kiss him back and soon the kiss had turned into a rough one.
The couple pulled away to catch a breath and Jungkook broke the slience, "I love you so much, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook looked at Taehyung in the eyes and he knew what he was feeling. His feelings for Taehyung were true and no way was he ever to screw it up. "I love you too, Jeon Jungkook. So much. And I'm really sorry for trying to..." "There's no need to talk about it anymore. Let's just forget it, baby." Taehyung nodded as he looked at Jungkook. The younger of the two couldn't think of anywhere he would love to be right now other than here with his Taehyung. Of course the situation they were in was probably a terrible one with Taehyung almost... Anyway, he was with Taehyung. His Kim Taehyung...

🌹💕 Instagram ; @/Thaq.f