Chapter 4

~Your Pov~

I was woken by a dull sound coming from the other side of the door, most likely the butler knocking on it. I rolled over with little effort and stood up and walked across the room to the door, I flattened my dress in the progress, cringing at the thought that I had been in this item of clothing for more than 24 hours. Opening the door, I was greeted by none other than Walter the Hellsing manors butler. "Ah, Miss (Y/N) your awake. May I enter." I nodded and stepped to the side allowing him into my room. I watched curiously as he walked over to my bed and placed a box down upon it. Thankfully the bed I had just left looked like it had barely been used as I had slept on top of the blanket and not moved at all in my sleep. "Now were to begin?" Walter murmured, I deduced he was talking to himself, so I took this time to walk over to his side. "Let's start with this. These two are named Annihilation and Oblivion, they are twin Hellsing ARMS 11 mm Auto Anti-Freak Combat Pistol." He pulled out them out of the box and held them out for me to take. Carefully I take the weapons one by one from Walter and began to analyses them, Annihilation was a black gun with the words 'Hell hath no fury' inscribed on its side and oblivion was also black but instead had the words 'In hell sinners shall find no rest'. I assumed these weapons weighed a considerable amount seeing as once I had removed the weapons from his hands his muscles that were tensed from holding the weight of both weapons became relaxed, I on the other hand had no troubles holding both guns in either hand.

I held little fascination for guns, I preferred sharp objects such as blades, but even I was impressed with the twin guns crafts man ship. Walter cleared his throat grabbing your attention, "these are custom made weapons that fire 10mm silver, high explosive rounds. "Walter then pulled some clothes out from the box and placed them upon my bed. "That will be your uniform while for the duration of your employment at the Hellsing manor." With those final words, he begun to leave my room, "Walter, if you do not mind I would like to make request. I much prefer blades to guns, I would be incredibly grateful if I could have some holy daggers to use as well as these to magnificent guns you have already provided me with." Walter nodded his head and left the room shutting the door behind him.

I grinned as I looked at the black trench coat dress, the lace gloves with the Hellsing emblem on them, a set of stockings with vines running up and down them and simple pair of closed toed heels. I mentally thanked whomever had paid enough attention to what I had been wearing yesterday and picked out clothes to adequately met my clothing choice. I honestly didn't understand todays women's clothing choice, I had no desire to wear their informal clothing, but I had to at least attempt to blend in so I often found myself in knee length 'fashionable' dress. I was grateful that the Victorian clothing choices for women had long since died out, those dress' were uncomfortable at the best of times. Shaking my head, I cleared my thoughts and picked up the outfit and headed to the bathroom. Oh, I definitely needed to freshen up at the very least.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

I let a sigh escape through my lips as I walked out of the bathroom and headed towards my bed, were my guns laid awaiting me patiently. I strapped the two weapons on my tight thigh and left my room. I wandered towards Integra's office as per the notes instructions; I was surprised to find the note wrapped in my stockings when I put them on earlier but thought nothing of it. I made my way down the candlelit hallway always to the end were I was met by a set of stairs which I climbed with ease. I followed the next set of stairs up to the top floor of the manor. Even though I had been in the manor for such a short period of time, I found my way back to Integra's office. I knocked the large wooden doors, which were briskly opened by Walter on the other side. Integra looked up from her paperwork as I walked into the room, she smiled as she looked over the clothes, that based on her look of satisfaction she had picked out for me.

"Ah, Miss (Y/N) your hear before Alucard. Though I'm not surprised. Perhaps you'd make a better pet." Integra stated .

"Nope." Alucard stated with a hint of amusement in his voice as he fazed through the wall. Integra glared at him.

I silently laughed raising my hand to cover my mouth at the Integra and Alucard's antics. I most certainly could get used to this. Integra looked at me and her face became expressionless once again. "You two are to go on mission together, you're going to exterminate a growing hoard of vampires located in Cheddar. It would appear that after Alucard cleared out the last infestation another vampire moved himself into the town." I took the paper that Integra was currently holding in her hand. "That will be all, the rest of the information is located on the paper. Now leave." She said going back to her paper work.

I was stopped by Walter as I made my way to the door, "the blades you requested. They are daggers made out of some of the purist blest silver. They are called Gabriel's blessed daggers." I gratefully took the blades and nodded my head as thanks to Walter as I left the office room and headed towards the front entrance of the manor, where there was a car waiting for Alucard and I. Before I stepped into the car I made sure to attack the mini daggers to my left thigh and then slipped silently into the black car.

During the drive, I caught Alucard staring at me out of the corner of my eye, although I said nothing finding it amusing that he was fascinated by me, or perhaps he liked the uniform I was currently in. Who knows what that man is thinking about? But none the less his constant glances my way made for an amusing car journey to the town of Cheddar.