Ch 15- Kiss? or Kisses?

Start from the beginning

H-we heard you were in disguise as a nerd

M-yes

H-what happened?

M-I got bullied

H- by who?

M- a girl named soo yerin and an idol also

H- who is the idol?

M- I would not say the name so I wouldn't ruin their image but I will say that they are in the 97 liner group chat and they are in a boy group

H- ok
---
Then I left and walked to class. Before the teacher came, I went on my phone and fans started bashing Yerin on instagram! Ha, serves her right. I don't follow her though. The interview was live so fans found out quickly. Then I went to my desk to find a ton of gifts and notes saying sorry for bullying me bc they didn't know. The day went on and my manager called during lunch. I'm supposed to film another drama? When school ended, manager hurriedly took me to a set. I wonder who this drama will be with? Will I have another kiss? I walked in and saw other idols! The director told us what the drama is going to be about and all that stuff. (The drama is made up by me// NOT A REAL DRAMA!!!) The drama is about an idol(Hana) that is very famous. She meets many boys and they all fall for her, this is a reverse harem drama. There are two main guys, bambam, who plays as another idol that she meets at an award ceremony, and DK from seventeen who plays a rich young CEO that she meets at a cafe. The other guys are played by v, who is a childhood friend, and Chanyeol, who plays the main girl's brother best friend. They all like her and her brother is played by Baekhyun. At one point, each guy except baekhyun has a kiss scene or two. Nononononono!! I have to kiss way too many people! But it's for work so I have to do it. Plus this drama is probably gonna be super popular since a lot of famous idols are in it. It's also allowing other idols to have a chance at acting. After filming many scenes it was time for the first kiss scene and that's with...

Bambam.
"Annnnnd, action!" The director yelled. "I'm sorry to admit so soon but I like you" "whaaaat!" "I said that I like you" "what about our companies?" "We can date in secret!" "I'm sorry but I don't—" then bambam pinned her to the wall . "W-What a-are you d-doing?" "This" then he kissed her. She didn't kiss back. She stood there shocked. Like this:😳. Then he broke it. "S-s-sorry"
Then he ran off. "Annnnd cut!" After more filming, we didn't finish so we film more tomorrow. Tomorrow we all have to skip school to film the rest. We all went home and I went straight to my room. I finished my homework then took a shower and did my night routine since it was late already. I ate dinner on set already. Then I dozed off.

*next day*
My alarm blared showing 5:30am! Ughhhhhh. Yay! No school! But I have to shoot for the drama. Episode one came out today though. I haven't watched it yet. The next episode comes out tomorrow and so on. I changed and went to set. I ate breakfast while the others were shooting. Soon it was another kiss scene but with Chanyeol. "Action!" We were at a school setting. I exited the class but then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a closet. "You probably only see me as your brother's best friend right?" "Uh...I...um.." I stuttered. "Well, I see you as girlfriend material, not as my best friend's sister" then he pulled me by the waist and kissed me. Once again I had to act shocked. "Cut!" Then we filmed a couple more scenes before going to the park. We still wore uniforms to look like we walked there from school. This scene was with Dk and V. "Action" me and V walked around the park then DK saw us and came over. "Hi guys" "hey" me and v said together but mine sounded cheerful while V's sounded annoyed. We walked for a while then DK grabbed my hand and V rolled his eyes. I gripped DK's hand back. Then all of a sudden I tripped on a branch and DK caught me. V got annoyed again. Me and DK stared at each other for like five minutes until he said, " I get a reward for catching you" "ok, what?" " a kiss!" "No!" Me and v said in unison. "On the cheek?" He asked. "Fine" then I stood on my tiptoes and was about to kiss his cheek when he turned his head to the side so we kissed on the lips. Once again, I went like this 😳. Then we held the kiss for like ten seconds until V pulled me away. "Yah! What are you thinking!" V yelled. Then he ran off. "Cuuut! That was good everyone!" After many more scenes, another kiss scene! Except with V. "Annnd! Action!" We were on the sidewalk walking home from school. "I know you don't have feelings for me the same way I do you so I'm gonna let you go. But we will still be bffs" "of course" "can I do one last thing before I go to the states" "sure..." then kiss. "Cut!" After many more hours of filming and changing settings and outfits, the day was over and we completed filming although one episode will come out each day for a week. I went home and ate ramen then checked social media and other things. I also watched a couple of dramas then did my night routine and fell asleep watching a movie. Unnies came back while I was asleep so they turned off the tv and carried me to my bed. "Maknae is really light!" Jen-Jen unnie exclaimed. "We should make sure she's eating enough" Jinhee unnie said. "We should check in the morning" sunhee unnie said. Then they all went to bed also.
~~~
So just because she revealed herself does not mean this FF is over! Although I need your help!!!
(IMPORTANT!!!)
Please vote for who you want Hana to end up with!

You can choose between these people⬇️:

(Exo)
-sehun
-Chanyeol
-Chen

(Astro)
-moonbin
-sanha
-rocky
-Eunwoo
-MJ

(Seventeen)
-Joshua
-wonwoo
-dk
-Mingyu
-the8
-Dino

(Got7)
-yugyeum
-bambam
-youngjae
-jinyoung
-Jackson
-JB
-Mark

(BTS)
-jungkook
-v
-jimin

(Nct)
-taeyong
-Yuta
-Jaehyun
-Doyoung
-mark
~~~
Please comment THREE people who you think Hana should end up with so I can make three different endings based on your votes. Voting will end after chapter 17 or maybe chapter 18 is out!

HURRY AND VOTE!!!!

❣️Saranghae❣️
-authornim💞