Monday

Ugh. I really hate Mondays! But at least I get to show CeCe and Rocky around the school. Let's hope Connie doesn't do anything to mess that.

I got out of bed and read the clock that said 6:13am. Why am I up so early? I have almost 2 hours. I hopped in the shower and dressed into my read Mickey Mouse shirt, black skinny jeans, my read Vans, and my red nerdy glasses. I wear glasses I just don't wear them too much.

I look better with out them.

The time now was 6:33. I didn't know what to do for the next hour and thirty minutes. I walked into the elevator and ran through the lobby to the outside.

The sun was just coming up and it looked beautiful. Especially since the buildings were around it.

I toke a walk to the park to get some fresh air. Or as much fresh air you can get in New York since all these cars are polluting the air.

I pushed myself on the swings. Nobody was there except for me.

About 5 minutes later a couple of guys walk by. The looked at me and I saw their faces. Oh. My. Gosh.

Kevin and Joe.

"Carp. Crap. Crap." I said as I got off the swings and tried to walk away.

Why are they even out here? It's only 6:50!

"Val? Is that you?" Kevin said.

After that I started sprinting towards the penthouse. I wasn't watching where I was going and then tripped over a rock which made me fall.

I heard footsteps running towards me.

I got up and dusted myself off. I tried to keep running but I had hurt my ankle.

I limped as fast as I could be they caught up to me.

"Well look who it is? Val." Joe said.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"Why? Are you scared?" Kevin said.

"Scared, of you? Hahaha....No." I said. Then started walking.

"Hey where do you think you're going? Your coming with us." Joe said grabbing me.

"Let go!" I screamed. Kevin covered my mouth as Joe threw me over his shoulder.

They carried me away to this abandoned house. This looked exactly like the house Ravi's note was found when Ravi was token. That means...

It was Kevin and Joe who toke Ravi. But there was only one person who was at the penthouse at that time. Who was it?

They toke me to the backyard of the abandoned house. Joe dropped me on the ground.

"Ouch!" I said rubbing my head. I stood up really fast.

"Get me out if here!" I yelled at them.

Out of know where Kevin smashed his lips onto mine. I pushed him off of me.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time now." Kevin said.

"You guys are sick! Aren't y'all only 13?" I asked.

"What? No. We're 16." Joe said.

"I'm getting out of here." I said walking towards the back door.

Joe pushed me straight to the ground.

"You're not going anywhere." Kevin said.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Only until after the Ross family forgets you so you can be all ours." Joe said. He smashed his lips onto my lips too. I pushed him off then slapped him in the face.