Weekend Pt.3

Im supposed meet Haven at the park today. She is gonna introduce me to a friend she made over the weekend.

But first I went to go tell Luke.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in." I heard from the inside of Luke's room. I walked in seeing play his usual video games.

"Hey. I'm gonna go meet Haven at the park today. Just letting you know so you won't get worried." I said sticking my head through the door.

"Ok. See ya later." Luke said.

I was about to walk out the door.

"Wait." Luke said. I turned around.

"Goodbye kiss?" Luke said.

I went over to him and have him a nice kiss.

"Bye. I love you." I said as I was walking out. "I love you too." Luke said going back to his video games.

I walked to the elevator and out and waved Tony a good bye. I jogged to the park and saw Haven talking to this boy which I thought was here friend. Then I saw them kiss. I stopped and dropped my mouth wide open. Haven has a boyfriend?

I walked over to them.

"Hey Haven." I said. She jumped up like she was startled.

"Oh. Hey Val. Come meet my....friend Joe." She said.

"I already saw you guys kiss. I know that he is more then just a friend." I said.

"Oh." Haven started to blush.

"Hi. Im Joe." I heard Joe say.

I almost forgot that he was there.

"Hey. I'm Val. Are you new here?" I asked shaking his hand.

"Yea. I just moved here 2 days ago. And I meet Haven yesterday." He said.

"Wow. 2 days and you already have a girlfriend." I said with a little giggle.

"Yea." Joe said.

"Well nice to meet you. I hope we can be good friends." I said.

"Me too." Joe said giving me a wink which made me confused.

"So. Let's hang out." Haven said getting.

"Movies?" I asked them.

"Sure." The both said at the same time.

"Great." I said pulling out my phone and texting Luke. That I was going to the Movies with Haven and her friend.

Hw texted back saying okay.

"Okay let's go then." I said.

We walked to the Movies and got our tickets. Since we were all 14 we could get in the movies.

The movie we was gonna see was an action movie. I forgot what it was called but I saw the trailers and it looked good. The movie wasn't gonna start until 15 minutes from now. So we all just went in the arcade.

Good thing we all brought in extra 15 dollars with us.

"Who wants to play the ice hockey game with game with me?" I asked them.

"I do." Joe said.

I put the quarter in and the game started. Joe hit the puck first and almost made it in but I Blocked it.

After five minutes I won and rubbed it in Joe's face.

"Whatever. I wasn't even trying my best." Joe said.

"Mhm." I said.

I went over to Haven who was playing Ms. Pacmam.

"Haven I just beat Joe in a game of Ice Hockey." I said.

"Cool." She said. She looked like she was really into her game. I almost saw the ghost things come after.

"Go go go!" I heard Joe say.

Then the ghost are her.

"Oh dang!" She said.

I looked at my phone and saw we still had 5 minutes left.

"You guys wanna go ahead and go take our seats. We have 5 minutes." I said to them.

"Sure." They both said.

We walked over and gave the man our tickets.

"Theater 4" The man said.

"C'mon guys." I said.

We found Theater 4 and we walked in. We found some good seats and sat down. The movie was gonna start in 7 minutes since a whole bunch of commercials were playing.

"Do you want me to give you guys something to eat?" Haven said.

"Sure" Me and Joe said.

"Here's my money." I said.

"I'll pay." Haven said.

"Thanks." I said back.

"I'll be back in about 5 minutes." Haven said. Then she walked out.

"Ok." Joe said.

"So. How is the relationship with Haven going?" I asked.

"It's going okay." Joe said.

"You're not planning on breaking up with her aren't you." I asked.

"No way. I'm just planning on doing this." Joe said then pushed his lips on mine. I quickly pulled back.

"What are you doing?! I have a boyfriend!" I asked.

"I thought you liked me." Joe said.

"I did. As a friend! But now you just cheated on Haven with me." I said almost yelling not trying to disturb anybody.

"She won't find out."Joe said.

"Yes she will because I'm telling her. Now you just broke her heart and she might not even be my friend anymore. You jerk." I said.

"C'mon! Just give me one more chance. You boyfriend won find out." Joe said.

"Yes he will because I'm telling him too. He is gonna beat the crap out of you." I said taking my phone out to call Luke. But Joe grabbed it and threw it on the floor and it broke.

"What the heck!" I said shoving him.

"Don't tell or I'm getting my dude Kevin on your boyfriend." Joe said.

"I'm still telling both of them. And Kevin! I haven't heard that name since Luke punched the heck out of him." I said.

"What? Luke! He is your boyfriend. He is one of my best friends!" Joe said.

"Why is the world so small!" I said.

"Well Luke is gonna beat you up like he did Kevin!" I said.

"I'm out!" I said and stormed out of the theater room.

I saw Haven come back with some food.

"Where are you going?" Haven asked.

"I'm leaving because your boyfriend just kissed me! And let my have that hot dog and popcorn." I said.

She gave me the food.

"I'm dumping him." Haven said.

"You should. I knew should had never went out with that dude." I said.

I ran out of the Movies and ran all the way to Luke's house.

TO BE CONTINUED...

______________________________________________________

Thanks to @flutterpie806 I updated this chapter from her idea. I just changed it up a little. Hope you guys like this chapter.

Keep reading and keep voting!