Weekend Pt.2

After lunch me and Luke walked to the park.
"What do you want to talk about?" I said breaking the awkward silence.
"Anything, really?" Luke said shrugging his shoulders.
"Are you still friends with Kevin?" I asked bluntly.
"After what he did to you? No way!" Luke said.
"Some people, right?"I asked.
"Yea. So let's talk about Haven." Luke said out of nowhere.
"What about her?" I asked.
"Don't you think she seems a little bit odd." Luke said raising his eyebrow.
"Well not exactly. She's just doesn't really have any friends except for me." I said.
(Awkward silence!)
"So. I'm, like, so bored. What do you want to do?" I asked.
He didn't answer me back after about 20 seconds. I looked at him and saw he was playing 'Candy Crush'.
I snatched his phone away.
"Hey!" He said looking at me.
"I asked you a question." I said.
"Can you repeat it? please." Luke said.
"Ugh. I said ' what do you want to do?'" I repeated.
"Oh...Dance Battle!" He said.
"Sure!" I said putting our stuff down then putting some music on.
"You go first." I said to Luke.
He nodded then busted out these cool moves. A couple of people started watch.
"Now you go." He said pointing at me.
Then I did some new moves I've been working on and killed it!
People started clapping. Luke went up again then went on the floor and did some many turns on his back.
He pointed at me signaling to go.
I was breaking it down doing these cool springs and 'boss' moves that the crowd went wild with more people coming.
Luke had his mouth wide open seeing me dance. I giggled after I was done.
Then when I saw him dance it was, I should say, AWESOME! My mouth was almost as wide as his.

After his last dance I could tell we both were tired so we sat down and toke a break.
"I never knew you could dance like that." Luke said trying to catch his breath.
"I didn't know you could dance like that!" I said still surprised at his performances.
"I'm so happy that we're together." He said.
"Me too. We're perfect for each other." I said.
"Yea. Lets go home. I'm so tired and hungry!" He whined.
"Alright. Let's go." I said standing up.

We walked to the penthouse with a pointless conversation. When I walked In I saw Tony, the doorman.
"What's up, Luke." Tony said.
"Hey, Tony." Luke said back.
"Who's this?" Tony said pointing at me.
"Oh. This is my girlfriend, Val." Like said pulling me close to him.
"Nice to meet." Tony said.
"Nice to meet you, too. I heard so many things about you." I said shaking his hand.
"Are they good things?" Tony asked.
"Um...Oh well look at the time. Lets go Luke." I said grabbing Luke's arm towards the elevator.
We walked in the penthouse and in the kitchen to see if Bertraum made snacks yet. He did. And everybody was at the table.
"Hey everybody!" I said.
"Hey, Val!" The all said back.
"This looks good." I said taking my usual seat.
"I know right. Never anything Bertraum would have made." Emma "said.
"Hey!" Bertraum said from the sink.
"What? Just saying." Emma said looking back at her food.
"Luke, how was your day at the park with Val?" Ravi asked.
"Pretty fun. We had a dance battle. It was awesome!" Luke said poking at his food then taking a bite out it.
'Ding Dong' the elevator made the noise when someone came up the elevator.
"Who is it?" Jessie yelled from the Kitchen.
"Stewart!" The sound of a boy yelled back.
"We're in the kitchen." Jessie yelled again.
After a few seconds a short little boy walked threw the door.
"Ugh. It's Stewart." Zuri said.
"Hello, my love!" He said walking over to her.
Luke leaned over to me.
"That's Stewart. He has a super big crush on Zuri. He starts to get creepier every time we see him." Luke said whispering in my ear.
Then Stewart darted his eyes at us.
"Hello. I've never seen you here before. My name is Stewart. And you are?" Stewart said holding his hand out for me to shack it.
"My name's Val. I'm Luke's girlfriend." I said shaking his hand.
"Luke! You stopped being a jerk and a slob to finally get a girlfriend." Stewart said with a smart attitude.
"Rude much!" Luke said.
"Just kidding!!!" Stewart said.
"Nice meeting you, Val by the way." Stewart said then moved his eyes back to Zuri.
"So what has my little angle been doing today?" Stewart said referring to Zuri.
"Stewart, do you mind giving me some space?!" Zuri said as she lightly shoved him.
"C'mon don't act like this. You know we have something going on." Stewart said.
Everybody was just interested watching them have their little conversation.
"Stewart! There's nothing going on between us!" Zuri said standing yo and putting her plate away.
"Mhm. Anyways! Let's go to the park and hang out." Stewart said.
"Fine. It's better than dieing...Wait let me think about that." Zuri said as she putt her finger on her chin and looked at the ceiling with her eyes. Then Stewart grabbed Zuri's hand and the both ran out I guess going to the park.
"Well, I'm done. I'm gonna go to the quest room." I said as I put my plate away and ran upstairs.

______________________________________________________

Sorry this maybe too short. I just had to hurry and finish. Keep reading and Keep voting. Also if you guys have any ideas for the book than just comment them or email me at ariannawalker123@gmail.com
Please do comment or email me ideas because I'm running out with ideas!!! I don't want this book to start getting boring. Keep reading and Keep voting!
Also follow my Instagram. It's _derpzz_.