Going to The Dance Pt.2

After Luke calms me down I go to get a drink to cool off some more. And then I see somebody...

A girl walks up behind me and taps me on my shoulder.

"Pearl, if that's you I swear to god..." I said clinching up my fist but not turning around I see if she was here.

"Calm down it's just me, Haven." Haven said.

I turned around. "Oh. Hey Haven!" I said giving her a hug.

She gives me a hug back. She lets go.

"What was that Pearl stuff about?" Haven said. "Long story. So I thought you wasn't coming to the dance. What happened?" I asked Haven.

"Oh my parents said I can come since I mad a friend who was actually coming to the dance so I won't get bullied alone." Haven said.

I turned my head around. "Okaaaayyy..." I said myself then I turned back around.

"So, how are you liking the dance so far?" I asked.

"Pretty good. I've spend most of my time in the cafeteria though." Haven said.

"Oh." I said back. I saw Luke coming back over to me.

"Are you feeling better now?" Luke asked.

"Yes and I want you to meet somebody." I said to Luke.

"Who?" Luke said.

"My friend Haven." I said pointing at Haven.

"Oh hey. Nice to meet you." Luke said holding his hand out.

"We knew each other since 3rd grade." Haven said.

"Oh sorry. You don't talk much do you?" Luke asked. Haven shook her head.

"This is my boyfriend I was telling you about." I said.

"Heaven, right?" Luke asked.

"Haven. Not Heaven." Haven said.

"Oh sorry. How long have y'all knew eachother?" Luke asked.

"For about three or four days." I said.

"Oh. Well me and Val are just gonna go back on the dance floor." Luke said.

"Ok bye." Haven said as we walked away.

"Hey Haven! Are you here by yourself, loser?" Keyshawn said walking up to Haven with the rest of the group. Then I just had to stop walking and turn around.

I watched for a couple of seconds before things get serious. "What are you wearing. That outfit is like so 70's." Judi said shoving her by her shoulder. I walked over there and shoved Judi back.

"Where did you come from?" Judi said. "Your worst nightmare. Did you see me? I was the one beating the heck out of you." I snapped back at Judi getting up in her face. "Bro chill! I'm not trying to cause problems with you." Judi said putting her hands up in defense. "Well guess what? You have problems. Now, touch her again and that pretty headband of yours is going up your mmmmm" I said but didn't finish the last par because Luke covered my mouth.

"Val! Language!!" Luke said pulling me back.

"Look. We'll just get out your way and be on with our lives." Luke said backing me up.

"But Luke!" I said. "Now Val." Luke said almost yelling at me.

"Fine but Haven is coming with us. C'mon Haven." I said grabbing Haven by the hand. "C'mon, babe. You got to start being a little nice okay. I wanted this night to be great, but now it's just okay." Luke said.

"I'm sorry." I said giving him a peek on the lips.

"Alright alright alright. It's open mic. Cone on an sing whatever song you want." The DJ said.

"Hey you should go sing to calm you down." Luke said.

"Great idea. Im gonna go up there." I said as I skipped over there.

"I would like to sing "Love Yiu Like That" by R5." I told the DJ. R5 is my favorite band by the way.

"Ok ready when you are." The DJ said.

I gave him a thumbs up to signal I'm ready. Then I started singing.

"I wake up an my hairs a mess

And I'm to lazy to get to get dress, yeah.

I love the way you love me cause you love me like that.

I love the way you love me cause you live me like that.

I never toke my driven test so ever day you take me take me to class, yeah.

I love the way you love me cause you love me make that.

I love the way you love me cause you love me like that.

Imma pre-Madonna. Somehow you still wanna give me everything I want, yeah.

Imma be a diva give me what I need-a.

We can party all night long.

I love the way you, love the way you LOVE ME YEAH!

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

I don't have to say nothing de-na-da, uh.

I love the way you love me cause you love me like that.

I ate all the candy in your piñata and you don't even mind the way I say banana.

I love the way you love me cause you love me like that.

Imma pre-Madonna. Somehow you still wanna give me everything I want, yeah.

Imma be a diva. Give me what I need-a. We can party all night long.

I love the way you, love the way you LOVE ME YEAH!!!

You love me even when I call you up the middle of the night just to wake you up. Nothing on my mind but I am so in looooooove, yeah.

I love the way you, love the way you LOVE ME YEAH!!!

I love the way you, love the way you LOVE ME YEAH!!!" I sang rocking all the high notes. Everybody was cheering for me. And I heard somebody say 'dang that girl can sing!' and all I did was blush.

"Wow wasn't she great, folks!" The DJ said in the microphone. Everybody cheered even louder. Then I just got off the stage and walked to Luke.

"That...was....AMAZING!" Luke said giving me a hug then kissing me hard int the lips. I gave him a kiss back and we kissed for a long time. Then I felt his tongue wanting to come through so I let it enter. It was the best kiss we had yet. We pulled back. "Now that was amazing!" I said talking about the kiss.

"You're telling me! We should do that more often." Luke said having a smirk on his face. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That's all your gonna get right now." I said.

"Dang it!" Luke said frowning.

It truly was the best dance. pretty much the only dance. Jessie picked us up and we was going back home. I told my mom I was staying over there for another week and she said yes. When we got home I got in my pj's and right wen I hit that pillow, I was out

________________________________________________________

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. But keep reading and keep voting!!! Also follow my Instagram!!! It's _derpzz_.