Secretly Dating

I haven't hanged out with Luke as often because we broke up and I don't wanna make things awkward. But I'm still gonna sit with him and his friends today.

I walk in the cafeteria seeing the boys but without Luke.

"Where's Luke?"I asked Bradley.

"Being a loner." He said back.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Look."He said pointing somewhere.

I moved my head to where his finger was and I saw Luke sitting at a empty table poking at his food.

"I'll be back." I said.

I walked over to him and sit the opposite side from him.

"Hey." I said. He just looked up and gave a small fake smile.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Val. I'm just stressed out. Because if I want to come back to you then I have to get my grades up" Luke said.

"C'mon it's just another 2 weeks. If I can wait, you can wait." I said.

He sighed. And I toke a bite out if my food. "You don't know how bad I wanna kiss you right now..."Luke said.

"Oh."I said then blushed.

"I don't even feel like eating now. I'll be right back." Luke said getting out if his chair.

He wants to kiss me so bad right now!? Just 2 more weeks. Oh wait I got an idea!

Luke came back and sat in his seat.

"How about we just secretly date? Until you get your grades up." I asked.

"That's a great idea. But how are we going to pull it off?" Luke asked.

"Mmm...Well just act we're just friends around everybody else but when we are alone we can do what we use to do together." I said.

"Yea! Okay so secretly dating?" He asked me.

"Secretly dating." I said back.

"Well. Now that we are alone..." He said as he leaned in and puckered his lips.

He was interrupted when the boys cane over and sat down.

"Hey hey hey!" Jake said sitting down next to me.

"Oh...hey guys." Luke said.

"What are y'all doing here?" I asked.

"We was watching y'all until we saw Luke smiling so I guess that meant he was okay!" Nick said.

"How did you get him to be happy again, Val?" Bradley asked me.

"Oh, just stuff happened." I said awkwardly.

We all ate while Luke was feeling better. Had a great conversation too!

After lunch Luke brought me in the hallway so he can walk me to class. We was walking until he stopped.

He leaned me against the wall and kissed me passionately. Of course, I kissed him back. About 5 to 10 seconds we pulled back.

"Well you seem happy." I said catching my breathe.

"Of course, now that I got my beautiful girlfriend back." Luke said. I blushed again.

"Aww, thanks. I gotta go to art. See you at home." I said then hugged him bye.

I was walking when somebody jumped in front of me. It was Ravi.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh just hanging." He said as he put his arm on the lockers.

"Okay then?" I said moving out the way but he got in front of me again.

"Excuse me, Ravi." I said. He still didn't move.

"Shh. Let's talk about me and you." Ravi said. Then spraying something in his mouth and coughing it back up.

I let out a little giggle.

"I heard you are now single. Am I right?" Ravi said.

"Yea?" I said.

"Well how about you and me go out in a date." He said.

"Umm right now is not a good time. And no." I said.

"Come on me and you both know that we like each other." Ravi said.

"I don't like you that way. Sorry." I said then walked very fast away.

What the heck was that about? Does Ravi actually like me? That can't be true. Then again, why was he acting like it. Should I tell Luke? I don't want Luke to get mad at him when he just got kidnapped and just got back. Know what, I gonna to tell Luke.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait :-( I've just been having major writers block and I didn't have enough time to get to it. Im so late for saying this but happy New Year's!

Anyways.............Keep reading and keep voting.

I finally made it to 7K Reads! Thank y'all so much for this I wouldn't be here without Wattpad and you guys.