Chapter 34// Living It Like Larry

Start from the beginning

"Bryce doesn't like Hannah anyway, he likes Li-"

"Livia? Freaking Fuck! That turd! He can not casue us any more problems with Sam!"

"Not Livia! I mean Lin-"

"Lynn? You mean that girl in our English class? 'Cause she has a nice bod. I could even ta-"

"Jace, Shut up." I collpse on the bed and start putting my hair into a bun.

"No! Stop cutting me o-"

"Shut up you retard! I'm trying to sleep! Go to the tub!"

Jace huffs and crosses his hands over his chest, than looks at me. "You look different." What does he mean? I ask myself? I knew it, it was showing. He knew Bryce had kissed me! I'm a goner.

Wait.

How could he see that?

"What do you mean?" I ask wrapping my hair tie around my bun once more.

"Your shirt," his voice trails off. He puts his Hanson his forehead and runs it through his black hair. He looks down thinking, than he looks back at me through his green orbs/eyes. "That's my shirt!"

Bryce's POV⚠️

Every bone in my body told me to get up, off the bed and go over to Jace and Ashley's room. Every brain cell however, told me not to. Hannah kept giving me weird looks as she went in and out of the bathroom with small makeup bags and mirrors.

Ashley never does that.

Ashley doesn't put on makeup.

Ashley doesn't waste time on painting her face with small brushes.

That's when she stopped pacing and she finally sat down on the small black couch/chair in the corner. I don't know what it is inside me that's getting annoyed at everyone's movement. Maybe, it's the fact that I want her.

I can't describe the urge. It's as I'm trying to keep my legs back from going over there and kissing her again.

So what's stopping you?

I'd already asked myself that.

What is stopping me?

It's the fact that I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. I only have three months left of high school, than I can leave. I can leave behind everything. My friends, my so called family, and along with everyone else I've hurt, physically and emotionally.

Hannah started clicking her nails on the table finally driving my anger over the edge. "Can't you just fucking stop it!" I screamed releasing only a bit of my rage. I didn't want to take my rage out on her. Whenever I felt this kind of rage I'd do to the bat down town, get drunk. Hook up with some random person, than come back home and pretend to be alright. I try to hard sometimes. Someone's I just need to let go of everything, and start fresh.

I tried starting fresh. I tried to by nicer. I made some new friends. Not just any friends, I made friends with the girl that I wanted get bullied ever since our first grade year. I made friends with the girl who'd given me half of her sandwich that had jelly when I gave her the other half of peanut butter on the first day. I remember her then, her unbrushed brown hair was in a a messy ponytail sticking out of the side of her head. She was wading a striped shirt and polka-dotted pants. She had a pair of blue and pink sketchers that she was so excited to show to everyone, who'd just glare at her and walk away. She had a pair of huge purple rimmed glasses that kept falling down her nose.

"Keith don't play with your food." The teacher told him. He stabbed his orange jello with his spoon one last time and turned his head to the teacher and stuck out his tongue at her. He turned to me, "you'd think that 'all men are created equal' means seven year olds along with a thousand year olds."

I hear clapping for behind me, "I'm not one thousand years old Keith. I'm twenty-seven."

Jace snorts from behind me, "yeah one thousand twenty-seven."

The teacher glares at him than looks back at Keith, "where did you hear that quote?"

Keith furrows his eyebrows, "what's a quote?"

Trace groans, "my fork broke in half."

The teacher concentrates on Keith, "where did you hear the words 'all men are created equal'?"

"The Gettysburg adwess," he says though his two front missing teeth.

The teachers eyes widen, "how'd you know that?"

"I want to be a histowy teacher when I gwow up."

Jace starts laughing but stops when the teacher glares at him, "Keith, Jace you two come with me."

"Are we in trouble Mr. Krabs?" Keith asks, "Can you feel the rage Mr. Krabs? Can you feel it Mr. Krabs?

"I was going to give you sticker and tell Jace to give a phone call home to his parents about his rudeness. I guess now, you are too."

"Awww Frick!" Jace groans and makes a face following Keith and the teacher.

I turn to Trace, "hi."

He says hi back that gets up, "I need to go get a new fork."

He goes to the lunch line leaving me alone with my Cars lunch box. I take out a plastic bag with a sandwich in it, and bite into it.

I doesn't take me a few seconds until I spit it back out.

No jelly.

"Hey!" I here a girl scream from the end of the long table, "give me my lunch!"

I see the girl with mismatched clothes who had showed me her Sketchers shoes not much after my arrival to the classroom. She was sitting next to some blond haired girl who was slapping away someone's hand from a purple lunchbox.

There was a boy, my age, with sandy blond hair trying to hey her fruit juice back.

I was up there so quickly, I wasn't even sure if it was possible for a seven year old. I knew the boy, I knew he owed me a cookies and cream Hershey's bar.

Sam.

I walked up to him clutching one of my fists in one of my hand like I'd seen in movies to intimidate him. "Help me!" He groans scrunching his face at the blond haired girl.

I walk over to him, "sure."

Instead of taking the fruit juice, I poke a whole in it with the straw and squirt it in his face.

The girl with the glasses finally yanks back the fruit juice, her face falls, "there's no apple juice left."

Sam's face gets red, "I'm telli-

"Shut up," the brunette says. Sam scrunched up his tomato red face and goes to find a teacher.

The blond turns to me. "Thanks, my name's Kimber. I like you, sit with us."

"Seconds!" A teacher calls out, Kimber perks up, "more pizza?"

"More pizza," the brunette laughs. "Go and get it."

She turns to me, "You wasted my juice."

"So?"

"I wanted my juice," she snaps.

"I'll give you mine," I suppress a fake smile and come back with my lunch box and take out my fruit punch Kaprisan.

"Thank you," she finally says stabbing the straw onto the table to get the plastic wrapper off.

"I'm Bryce," I say sitting down.

She smiles and pushing her glasses up her nose, "Ashley."

Ashley.