Chapter 3: Donatella

I open my eyes and see Donovan flat on the floor, James on top of him.

"James!!"

Oh god this is bad! Donovan is way stronger then Jamie, he will surely kill him!

"STOP! STOP!"

Crying won't help you Charlotta! Go get some help, move that ass of yours and get some help!

I cringe everytime Donovans fist comes down on James.

"PLEASE SOMEONE! HELP!"

Finally! Two of the guards storm in the room and pull donovan and james apart. Dear... James's covered in blood....I hope it just isn't his. I want to hug james, pull him close to me. but Clarissa holds me back, as she and the other girls storm in.

"Stay back", she whispers in my ear, " You'll get hurt otherwise"

"What...what will happen now?", I whisper under my breath. Clarissa doesn't answer.

"What seem to be the matter?!"

I hear father's voice bellow in the hallway. He seems quite angry.  He take a quick look at me, before walking over to James and Donovan.

"What happened here?"

Nobody dares to make a sound, not even I. What if he takes out his anger on me...or worse on James?

"SPEAK!"

"He wanted to molest one of the girls"

I can feel all eyes darting of to me as Donovan speaks.

"I just wanted to protect her"

"YOU LIAR!"

This is the drop, I can't take it anymore! Owkay...everbody is staring at me.

"Bring them to the cellars", fathers speaks in cool tone, "Lock them up seperate. You come with me"

Dio please aid me, I don't want to get punished. Father grabs my hand and we walk towards his office.

As soon as the door is closed he pulls me into his arms

"Are you alright? Did any them hurt you?"

He pushes me slightly away and looks into my eyes. I feel terribly lost when he looks into my eyes like that.

"Are you alright?"

"I...I'm fine"

"Don't lie to me!"

He walks over to the desk, smashing his hands down on it.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't be shouting at you..."

I can't move, I just can't. I freezed in the doorway and I can't do anything.

"Sweetheart, you're trembling"

He pushes me into the canape and swiftly pulls a blanket around me. Thankfully I fold it around me.

He sit next to me, way to close to me. I always hated body contact. I'm not one to get to close to people.

"Would you like a drink?"

I violently shake my head. All I want to do is see Jamie. He takes his glass and sits down next to me again.

"Would you tell me what happened sweetheart? With those boys?"

I take a deep breath and start my story. I tell him what happened, the whole truth. Well expect for Jamie and me then.

"Dear child!", he pulls me into his arms again, " What have you  been trough"

He suddenly pulls away, walking to his desk once again.