If my mother is alive then I would tell her that I love her and she is the best mother in the whole wide world, I never got the chance to say it to her before and never again will that happen to me again. "Emma, don't over think this, it's not good for you" Jason suddenly says to me breaking me out of my thoughts about my mother and our soon-to-be reunion. How does he know all of these things about me without even doing or saying anything at all. "How did you-" I start asking him but I am cut of my him. "Know" he finishes. I nod my head at him, even if he is driving the car he can still see it. That does remind me, how far do we have to go? We have been in this car for a very long time and I don't even know where we are going. Jason I always so mysterious to me and never tells me a thing.

Sometimes I like it but at other times it can be very annoying. "Emma, I'm your soul mate" he tells me. I get the feeling that he is going to use this many times in the future so I better get use to it, but I know that it won't be easy because I need clear answers. "You never answered my question" I point out to get something out of him. "You never stop do you?" He asks me, he knows I won't stop bugging him until he answers every one of my questions, and I know that some questions I don't really want answers to but I do hope he has no answers like that. "Nope, now answer mister-I-know-everything. You can't go anywhere so you're stuck here with me, you have no choice but to tell me" I say to him, there is no way I am going to get out of this car with no answers from him.

He knows he has no where to run this time, he hasn't got a choice about this. He needs to learn that if he keeps having secrets I will find them out one way or another, he can't keep anything from me. "Emma, the things you've seen are only a tiny part of the world. Out in the world are thing, people that you've wouldn't understand. Your new at this and I have already told you my whole life story, maybe it's best for you and anyone that we take things slow before rushing into things that your not ready for. Perhaps in the future when all of this has slowed down, I really want to tell you Emma, I really want to-" he tells me, I cut him off before he can say anything more about this.

We have been cutting each other off now, in this car. It feels like we are some married couple in a movie. Marriage, it sound so interesting all of sudden. Maybe I will have that in the future with Jason, now that I realize it, I have been thinking of the future for some time and no what what I do every thought I have comes right back up about the future. "Tell me? I know that you want to tell me, I really want to know everything but if you're not ready then you don't have to tell me. It would be very nice to know but I don't want to rush you into telling me anything. Jason I'm so sorry if I am rushing you" I tell him apologizing to him. I can be so stupid sometimes, I shouldn't have pushed him into telling me.

Our relationship is going great and I don't want to be the person to ruin that relationship. "Emma, you really need to stop over think everything" he says, he is the most amazing person I have ever met, I did something wrong and he doesn't blame me at all. "I know you don't want to rush me, that adds to the list I love about you. You know that list just keeps getting longer and longer with every second I spend with you" he says, see he is so nice to me. He even has a list with every single detail of the things he loves about me, isn't that so sweet. I can not believe that I am this lucky to have him.

We stop by a really large and nice house, it's more like a mansion, I think it's even bigger than Jason's. We get out of the car, and Jason comes to me. "Are we gonna go inside or do you want to eye rape the house?" Jason asks me and chuckles, I can't help but giggle and then burst into laughter. "We can go" I tell him. He takes my hand and guides me inside the house where my mother is. I am ready to meet my mom now, a nervous feeling starts to form in my stomach and it keeps growing with every step I take. I don't know what I will say to my mom, I mean I can't just say 'hey mom I am very glad your not dead just like me' can I? No I can't. Does my mother even know that I died to or what?