Chapter Eighteen: A Second Chance

I woke up with a start. I looked around, trying to get my vision back. I looked and found Colin right next to me.

"Colin, wake up." I said trying to get my voice back.

"Yeah! Oh, Jenny you're awake, thank god." He said revealed. I guess while I was healing, he learned to say God.

"What happened, how am I not in a grave now?" I asked.

"Before you died, I put my tear blood on your wound and in your mouth." He said. I sat up and looked around.

"Where are we?" I asked. Trying to get up.

"You need blood before you can get up and we are in Michigan." He said running to get blood. He came back a second later. He gave me blood and I drank it all.

"Why Michigan?" I asked confused.

"I don't know. It has mountains and I always loved nature." He said. I got up and tried to walk. A sharp pain shoot up to the place where I got stabbed. Colin ran to my side and helped me lay back down. I sat up enough, to get close to him. I kissed him softly on the lips, then broke it. He walked to the window and pulled the blinds back. It was still day but the mountains never looked prettier. I believe I got a second chance, to change my ways and I am not going to mess it up.

I hoped you enjoyed this story. Another one will becoming shortly.