Chapter Twelve: I Finally Got What I Wished For

Now in Jenny's POV

Finally got him. I ran to an old building. I put him in a room and locked it. I went to feed and came back ten minutes later. I unlocked the door and walked into the room. I closed the door behind me and went over to him.

"Please don't hurt me." He said. Which actually hurt my feelings.

"I would never." I said softly. I cupped his check and looked him in the eye. He looked so scared. I wanted him to feel comfortable around me.

"Do you feel comfortable. We could go to my place?" I asked softly. He looked around and nodded. I ran back to my house, with him on my back. I placed him on the couch and sat next to him.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"Yes and can you go back to your human form?" He asked. I nodded and transform into my human self. I grabbed his chin and made him look into my eyes.

"Is this better?" I asked and he nodded. I pulled him close and kissed him. What shocked me was that he didn't pull away.

"Why didn't you pull away?" I asked confused.

"I liked you before the whole vampire thing. Also I don't think you are scary and cold hearted." He said. I looked away and thought of something. I ran and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. I ran back to the sofa. I took his face in my hands and bit his neck softly.

"Relax, please relax" I said. Then I let oh of his neck and cut my hand. Blood spilled from it.

"Open your mouth." I said. He didn't think twice. I dripped so blood from my hand, into his mouth. I put my hand down and held him before he feel asleep. Blood from a vampire gives abilities to the feeder. We call them. Now he can go outside in the sun light and be able to control fire over time. Can hold the cross but holy water will burn him. I got up and put him in my arms and carried him to a bedroom and placed him down. He'll wake up feeling human but needs to die before becoming a vampire.

I truly had what I wanted. Now I have to take care of the rest.