Chapter Sixteen: Me And Jack Get In A Deadly Fight

Me and Colin were trying to find them. I pulled over in frustration, thinking.

"Where are are they that could get far. I should have got a taste of their blood. So I could track them." I said.

"Maybe they're at Jack Peterson's house." He said. Why didn't I think of that. We got back on the bike and headed to Jack Peterson's house. Once we got there, we hid the bike and hid behind a tree.

I smelled the air. Yep they were definitely here. Colin walked out from behind the tree and went over to the door. He knocked on it. Emma opened the door looking surprised. She said come in.

Now I wait. It's been fifteen minutes. I then heard a scream. Colin opened the door.

"Your allowed in my love." He said. I ran in and found Emma and Victoria hugging each other in fear. Jack was protecting them.

"Well, well, we meet again." I smirked.

"Get back. Emma, Victoria get out of here!" He yelled. I took Colin's hand.

"Follow them!" I yelled. After they ran out, to their car.

"Now it's just you and me." He said.

"I remember killing your dad, when you were young. Now look at you all grown up. Now going to die by the same unbeaten vampire. You can beat me." I said the last part with a deep voice.

"Oh, I bet I can." He said, coming at me. He swung his ax at me, I blocked it. Then I punched him in the chest. He fell to the floor holding his rib. He got up and ran to me. I flipped him over, hitting the floor hard. I grabbed him by his collar and threw him to the wall. He went right through it. I was walking slowly. Taking my time to him. He must have grabbed holy water, because he threw some of it at my face. It hit my face and I stumbled back and hiss at him. He did it again and again, before I was on the floor. He walked over and took my chin and force my mouth open. He put holy water in it. I swallowed it subconsciously. I started to choke, then coughed up blood. He went over to grab a silver knife. He was about to stab it into my heart. In till I kicked him at the feet. He fell over and the knife impaled me in the lag. I screamed out in pain. I pulled the knife out and got burned on my hand. He got up and tackled me. Punching and punching. He grabbed the knife. He was about to impaled in my chest. I grabbed it and forced it back. I was burning, constantly burning. I was able to get past the pain and impale it in his heart. I pushed him off of me. I grabbed the knife and impaled him again and again, before he stopped breathing. I got up and looked around. It was dead quiet. I ran limping to his room and found all the artifacts, he stole over the years. I took them with me. I ran out and looked back at the house and set fire to it. Now it's Emma and Victoria's turn.