Chapter Four: I Hate Jack Peterson

This is a flashback:

This is Eve

I have or had a sister named Eve. She is the first vampire ever, I'm the second. She has the opposite powers then me. She can enter a house without permission, she's immortal to. She can be killed by a stake, holy water doesn't affect her. She hates sun light. She can't be by fire. Me and her hate SILVER and GARLIC.

Jack Peterson was following us because we killed his girl friend. Peterson was about 19, at the time. We were on the run from him. Three weeks straight of it. We ran to Washington state and hid there.

"Eve are you ok" I asked, because she got stabbed with silver.

"I'll be fine. We need to eat something." She said.

"That's not a good idea. There are about 20 hunters in this area. I bet we can take them down, but not right now." I said looking at her.

Then fine I'll go and bring you some back." She said sternly. She walked away and I followed.

"This is not a good idea."

"Shut up" she said gritting her teeth. We found one couple on the side of the dark street. We went up to them.

"Excuse me, but do you know where any good BBQ restaurant are?" I asked.

"Sure thing" The girl said pointing at their locations. We started to walk away.

"One more thing" the man said. My sister when up to him. I looked around and found Peterson, talking to a group of people.

"Sister come here now!" I yelled at her. She ran up to me confused. It was to late to run. The couple were hunters to. They pulled out holy water and yelled come here, to Peterson and them. The couple threw holy water at me. I fell to the ground screaming.

"Run!" I yelled at Eve. She ran but Peterson blocked her path with fire. I tried to get up and help her, but some hunter stabbed me in the lag with silver. I was able to get up and fight off about ten of them. I turn to see where my sister was. She was on the ground, back up, crawling. Peterson was coming up behind her. I ran to her, but it was too late.

"NOOOOO!" I yelled. He stabbed her with a stake. Right in the heart. He grinned and ran for it. The other hunters, I killed. I ran to my sister's side, she was looking at me with watery eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Jenny." She said in pain.

"Don't be. I love you sister" I said crying blood. We cry blood not water.

"I love you too." She said before she laid motionless. I picked her up and she right away turned to ashes. I promise myself and her to get pay back. For right now I stole his bike. This is why I HATE Jack Peterson.