Chapter Thirteen: They Get Back What Was Mine

Jenny's POV.

A couple days before Anna wakes up. (I know I've been skipping time, but nothing really happened in those points in time.)

Everything has been going smoothly. I still have Colin with me. He's been doing well since he's a feeder. I need him out for a couple of days because Anna was going to wake up.

"Colin can you go to New York for a couple of weeks?" I said.

"Yeah why?" He asked.

"There is a vampire here, I just changed and I want you far away from here." I said.

"When do I leave?"

"Tomorrow morning"

The next day came and we said goodbye, before he left for New York. I was sitting by Anna's bed waiting for her to wake up. Around 12:38 she jolted up and ran for it. I caught her and tied her by the arms. And made her sit on the bed.

"What happened, where am I and how am I faster the usual?" She asked looking around.

"You are a vampire and you are in my house, Anna." I said calmly.

"A...a vampire, oh now I remember. You bit me." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"You need to feed," one minute later I had blood for her.

"Here you go." She took the blood and drinked it all up. I love see new vampires drink blood for the first time. When they were human they would have said ew to blood. Now look at them.

"I need to get back to my friends and family and... and Colin." She said trying to get free.

"No you don't. You need to control the bloodlust and Colin wanted to breakup with you any way. Because you were all was cheating and never with him ever!" I hissed at her, clearly us disgusted at her.

"I... I never did that" she said in defense.

"Oh, but you did honey and you can't take it back. Well no when I around at least." I said laughing at her.

"You... You only said that to get in my minded because you like him. Like I liked him." She said back.

"Wait one second, you said like not love. You never said love you to him did you. I did countless of times you little 'Gloria'. Said mad now.(you don't want to know what "Gloria" means but it's Latin).

I got up and slapped her across the face, hard.

Couldn't find anything better. Sorry if it is not loading for you.

She fell to the side holding her cheek. She got up and slapped me. I didn't react at all. I walked out of the room and locked the door clearly mad.

"Oh, and one more thing me start training tomorrow night!" I yelled up to her.

Tomorrow night came and I unlocked her door and let her out. She walked out and followed me to where we were going.

"First thing first, your powers. You can not, I repeat can not go out in the sun light or get close to fire ever. You will notice a small burn on your skin. In the shape of a crucifix. And the crucifix around your neck. Do not take it off at all, unless you want a burning sensation worse than fire or the sun. Over time you can learn to take it off and leave it off. Holy water will burn you. You can not say God but you can learn to. A stake through the heart can kill you. A cross will repel you. Understand. Now tell me everything I just told you." I said. She told me everything I told her.

"Now let's start with bloodlust, then speed, then the rest." I said while she nodded. This went on for about four weeks. Until Colin came back.

Colin came back in the middle of the night. Anna was locked in her room. He let himself in and sat on the sofa. I went up to him and bit his neck for about 30 seconds before letting go. I took the knife in my hand and cut opened my skin. I sat on the sofa and let him lick up the blood for a little bit. Then I wiped the blood off his mouth and kissed him. I missed that feeling so much. I pulled back and walked to the kitchen to put the knife in the sink. Colin came over and wrapped his arm around my waist. Just then a scream was heard from upstairs. Colin looked at me and ran upstairs, to see what the matter was. I ran and stopped him.

"Please Colin don't go up there please." I pleaded him not to. He pushed past me and ran up stairs. I didn't even try to stop him because there was no use to anymore. I ran to his side and he found the room the screaming was coming from.

"Give me the keys" He demanded. I gave him the keys but stopped him by his arm.

"Colin, what is in there is now the same thing or person. You can hate me for it but I still love you. The thing can't go out in sunlight." I said moving past him. I turned my back to him and bowed my head in shame. He opened the door and found Anna in there. I looked and saw him grab Anna and lead her out the room. He went down the stairs and opened the door. He told Anna to go to Victoria's house and she did. He looked up from where I was on the stairs. Then turned and looked out the door. Anna, Victoria and Emma looking at us. He was about to wall walk out the door, but I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into a kiss. It wasn't hard it was soft. He pulled away about two minutes later and left. He closed the door behind him. I looked out the window and saw him run up to them and hugged Victoria. Twirled Anna around and hugged her, while looking at me. Then the four of them went inside. Colin looked back at me one last time before closing and locking the door. I went to a near wall and slid down it. I started to cry. Like I did when my sister died. They took him from me.

"YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME" I yelled to God. I knew they could hear me. They....they took him from me and I will get my pay back.