I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist as a small yelp emitted from her mouth. Silence filled the air as she straightened up. "Um.. thank you." She murmured and stared down at my hands. I knew I should move them but something was compelling me not to. I had just broken things off with Crystal and seeing Sienna standing over our kids was making me just want to hold her, pretend that she was mine for just two minutes.

"Just two minutes Sienna. Two minutes." I muttered. I knew she was confused but she wrapped her arms around me anyway and I rested my head in her neck. This,

This was what I want.

Sienna is what I need.

"Nathan! I'm-fuck!" Roars were heard from downstairs snapping me from my thoughts.  I quickly took a last glance at the twins, before running downstairs. "Marcus! Marcus, are you alright?" I questioned but the front door was wide open and the hallway was empty.

"Marcus?" I questioned into an empty house.

What the fuck is going on?

After the third time of going straight to voicemail my stomach was twisting. Where the hell is Sienna and why isn't she picking up? I knew I couldn't go anywhere because of the twins but I couldn't even think of where I would go. 'I'll be back in a minute' was the last thing she said to me and it's been four hours. Why hadn't I called her earlier? I anxiously tapped my phone of the counter silently pleading that she would call, text, anything.

A loud noise echoed through the silent house which I immediately recognised as the front door opening. Bolting up from my spot at the kitchen counter I ran to the door, to see an exhausted-looking Sienna. "What the hell happened?" I questioned lightly, taking in her state. I wanted to run to her and hold her but I knew the boundaries she wanted to set. I wasn't even sure if he wanted me like that anymore.

I ignored all the thoughts soaring through my mind as Sienna started to run towards me. "What happened baby?" I murmured into her hair as she cried into my shoulder.

Eventually Sienna stopped crying and just stood there, tucked into me, where she belonged. "Sienna?" I finally asked and I heard a quiet 'yes' that sounded so heartbroken I held her tighter.

Sienna's POV

"What happened?" I heard him ask but my mind was on other things. Other people, actually. Unfortunately for me, I had ran into Liam at the hospital. Obviously he was concerned, but it changed to somewhat between anger and sadness when I told him I didn't think whatever we had was working. It had drained me even more and now all I had wanted to do when I got home was just to cry or even scream but instead I was cooped up in Nathan's arms and it was making me feel better already. I found it eerie and peculiar that he could lift my mood in seconds but I knew I shouldn't be surprised. I was falling for him.

I was falling for the billionaire that had knocked me up.

I was falling for the father of my kids.

And all I wanted to do, was just fall.

Forget about everything and just have Nathan hold me.

"Nathan... I-we.." Trailing off I don't know what to say. All he wanted to do was hold you was my immediate thought but I knew what 'holding' led to. "What Sienna? Tell me to let go of you. Tell me to leave because I can't. I can't seem to let you go and I don't fucking want to." He murmured and he reached his hand up, caressing my face.

Just as I had predicated Nathan's lips were on mine but I didn't push him off because I didn't want to stop. I wanted this, I wanted Nathan and I was utterly miserable watching him parade around with 'Crystal'. But he had broken up with her.

He backed us up till I was leaning against the wall, Nathan's arms hooked around my waist. My hands found his hair and I lightly tugged as he deepened the kiss even more. Tingling sensations were left everywhere he touched and his taste was so addictive. I gasped as he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up, shoving me impossibly harder into the wall.

This is heaven.

"Sienna? Sienna are you okay?" Nathan was lightly shaking me and I almost blushed being caught up thinking about out past kissing scenes. I unconsciously glanced down at his lips and his shocked eyes let me know he caught me. "Sienna..?"

"Nathan my mom was admitted to the hospital." I finally blurted and was surprised at the croaking said of my voice. Damn I much look severely unattractive right now. I could imagine my messy hair and red nose matching my red, puffy eyes. "I'm so sorry Sienna." He murmured his thumb grazing my cheek. I closed my eyes at his touch and opened my mouth again.

"I also broke up with Liam." His hand left my face and my eyes snapped open. Oh god. What did-

"I'm not sorry about that." A grace of a smirk was playing at his lips and I lightly hit him.

"Nathan! Liam's your cousin." I emphasised and he nodded.

"Yeah. Liam is my little cousin and he doesn't know what he just lost." My eyes widened but before I could reply Nathan's lip captured mine and I was sent into a wild frenzy of Nathan's addictive kisses and his savoury touch.

I am so sorry everybody! Gosh I am always apologising at the end of my chapters for uploading late but this time I have a good excuse! As you may or not be experiencing yourself, school had started back up. It took me a while to finally settle down and I was finally in a good-place to publish a chapter. You also may or may not have noticed I have been editing a lot more chapters and brushing up on my story.

As I think..

Drum roll please...

***

This story is coming to an end! Don't panic! Not quite yet but I'm predicted 10+ chapters and then I'm going to wrap it all up. Once again so thankful for all of you and I hope you have have a great day/night.

Also! I promise that two chapters will be up next Friday. Then my schedule will most likely go to Saturdays and Sunday's again but I'll try!

Or maybe I'll update early...

You guys are so not ready for the next chapter...

Bye lovelies! ❤️