17 - A heartless day

In the night I hear them talk
The coldest story ever had 

Somewhere far along that road he lost his soul

To a woman so heartless

How could you be so heartless?

- Heartless by Kanye West  (Perhaps the only song by Kanye that I prefer)

             ------------------------------

That morning I woke up picturing the perfect schedule of the heartless day I have imagined all over the night. I was wierd to think about such stuffs but the world left me with no choice. I had to take a shot of whatever or however I could be happy. Okay, among the sad people perhaps I was the happiest one but still, you know it's not the real me.

I practically made two rules for the day
No 1.  Don't give a shit to anyone literally anyone.
No 2.  Do whatever worse you can.

I set out of my apartment, a moment like a starting of the movie ; a new beginning. I felt that way though. I felt like those roads those buildings, they were just proud of me. I was really excited and yeah it was the first step of happiness I guess.

I didn't wait for Cass either. I couldn't​. I wasn't backing off at any cost. Everyone in the college thought I was crazy and weird at first but not so long though. I went out of the Professor Heaton's vocal classes. No one could ever dare to do that. I texted the divorce message for professor Kendrick's wife. Everyone was praising me, you know high school was all about such stuffs. The worse thing you do the more popular you are.

I caught an eye with Kelly.

"Hey bitch. How you doing? "

"Somebody's got a little bossy today." She looked confused. "Did you really do the stuffs those nerds said to me? " Her eyes were rolling.

"How would I know what the fuck did they tell you?" I wasn't losing my way there as well.

"Seriously. What has gotten into you? You suddenly changed into a king of the hell, didn't you? " She seemed she couldn't believe her eyes or something like that but not in wonder just in confusion.

"Fine. I am then." I started moving. Everyone was looking at me but I hadn't to care anyone, not today. And all of sudden there was Cass screaming at me

"You did what?" Everybody heard but that wasn't my problem, not now.

"Nothing just few stuffs." I wasn't defending myself in there.

"Listen. You are somewhat new here. You don't know much. I am your friend it means you are my responsibility too. Whatever wrong you do here everyone's gonna praise you approach you. But when this comes to the end nobody not even a single person would be there for you. Just.. Try to understand."

He was right and I knew that but I couldn't admit that. I had a different story for that day. Soon we were joined by Kelly.

"What's you guys planning today? " She asked.

"Nothing much. Just usual." I didn't talk there. It was Cass. I thought​ I should but I didn't.

"Fine." Why don't we hang out in that bar over the 36 Street. I've heard so much of that place." She cocked me an eyebrow.

"Always for me." I didn't know what I was talking about. Though I gotta show more attitude; more than anyone else.

"Okay. Big..g guy." That was something ironical but I didn't care.