14 - Do you have your own story?

Why is it so hard to get over someone? Someone who you think is just a shit. I mean why should someone get over someone? I mean they were the one who shared their everything, pain , pleasure, soul, body.
And if they had to get over why did they just had to hook up in the first place? Really? That's how the story ends. Every story?
You get away with someone, spend the best moments of your life. You just act Kelly Welner part Romeo Juliet shits and in sudden boom!! It's over. And you are with one of the strangers drinking alcohol and describing the damn "STORY OF MY LIFE" like it matters so much : like it's causing nuclear attacks all over the world. And ironically you even feel sad. God ! That's the end of the world. Kill me.

Okay okay. I finally admit that. I am drunk. I think there are the two best places in a person's life. When you're a child it's mother lap; you forget everything and you think that's the hell of the world . And guess what's second. Your friend's terrace. Really. I so drunkfully meant that all along .

I don't know if it's not that irony but we weren't speaking for so long. He was gonna tell me his stuffs. Okay okay getting over ; story of my life. But it's kinda great to listen to other when you yourself are fucked up in relationship. Wait oh, Am I??

"So What's next? " I had to break the seal one way or other.

"What?" Everyone should feel confused at that question.

"Fine. How did you catch up that girl in the first place? " I made things quite simple though.

"Chrissy? Um We sorta.."

"Wait wait" I interrupted. "That's so not supposed to be her name. Is it? "

"Isn't it? " He wasn't sober I guess.

"You are just messing around aren't you? Let's get this simple. Are you going to tell your fucking story or I get to sleep. " I was a little angry. It was a kinda princess angry if that doesn't sound wierd unless you get it.

"Um Annie and I, We were kinda classmates from the school. But the thing is we never talked for 5 years. Sometimes meeting eyes, blocking ways happened but all in coincidence and surely all in vain." He was getting into it deeper and deeper as the glass was barer and barer.

"Sounds like a complete mystery." I had no words to say.

"Believe me it ain't. Not as interesting as it sounds. " This time he was more furious I guess.

"Fine . Ahead." I just wanted to listen all my ears.

"At the end of the school days we used to have many official programmes. But we decided to have a farewell party. It titled " Goodbye for good". Quite bulling. "

"We were just hanging around for the last time as it was supposed to be. The dare game was on. Everyone knew we never talked. I got fucked when they dared me to ask her number. I still remember it was the worst time ever with girls. I almost was busted. And the worst part is she asked mine too. Probably worst at that time, not now. I even had a girlfriend that time."

"There goes my boy. " Still no idea for a feedback. I barely knew him and I am complementing this. Screw me.

"And the next day we had another party. This was the special one. No permission for girls. Boys hangout. However morning party sucks. And there goes my greatest best mistake ; my phone. I always suck dialing. So I had people's numbers speed dialed. 1 was Kim's number. Okay , I had a hot girlfriend. I had to have her number in 1. And those bastards changed that speed dial to Annie's​ number. After the party I was supposed to go out with her. And all I did was pressed 1 long ; long enough to have a call. Why do every girls have same voice ? Literally I set a date with her. A known blind date." He sighed this time. He was speaking without taking a breath I guess.