02 - And there you are!

Had I really made a mistake?

If there was anybody else he'd have thought this but I was quite sure Peter was feeling nothing for this all. Suddenly the phone rang.

"Hey who's there" I asked.
"Idiot! I am Taylor Swift." It was Laura . She knew I never save someone's number.

"Could you please do me a favor ? Sing for me"

"Shut up or I'll shut your ass. We all are meeting at uncle Joe's today evening . Be there in time." She hung up.
I took a shower and was getting ready. My mom addressed me.

"You're too smart . You got informed earlier." Mom told .

"W-- what.I don't get you mom"

"We're going to Amanda's party . I was scared that we'd be late. But you are already ready. "

"What?? I have plans with my friends today. I can't miss that. And who the hell is Amanda?"

"She's one of our teaching staff. Get ready quickly. We're getting late."
Mom was a teacher in secondary school. Since the party was at teacher's home , I knew I had no choices of opposing. You know she always wants me to be good in front of teachers.

I wasn't feeling bad either for not going with friends. Obviously I loved exploring new places and people and for God's sake it was a party.
I could see the house was fully decorated as if it was someone's marriage. I wanted to ask what the programme was but I thought not to bother with these things.

What are the things a boy could be interested in such places?
food and girls.

As I was hovering around suddenly I saw a girl with sexy green eyes.

"Hey babe. What's your beautiful name?" I asked kissing on her hands.

"It ain't compulsory that my name should be beautiful and neither I should tell you." She whispered.

I knew it wasn't that easy. Even though I classified myself as  a hot stud , I casually flirted with anyone.

"What should I call you then ? My peachy girl." I said getting closer to her as I could feel the warmth of her breath.

"You are quite expert being a pervert. I appreciate you." She told with a cunning smile.
I was about to say something and in no time a person arrived. He gave a confused look at her.

She smiled at me and said,"I think I gotta go. My children are alone at home. Bye! See you around."

What the f**k .!!!!!!!
Oh gosh!!! What was that !!!
She had kids. Probably was married too.
I have never felt such humiliated beforr. How dare was she to make fun of me? I assured nobody had seen it.

"Hey there! " A voice plunged on my ear.
"Yeah what's wrong?" I said rudely.
As I turned back I saw a young girl with black curly hair and hazel eyes. She was quite scared and murmuring by herself.

"Any problem?" I asked in a soft low voice .

"Could you please do me a favour?" She said being as sweet as strawberry.

"Yeah I'd love to"

"My aunt is going home. Could you please drop her?"
How could I oppose to a girl? And she was asking so politely that no one could say no. So I nodded and followed her.
"Hey aunt! I've got someone to drop you." She screamed.

Oh f**k !!!! She was the same girl actually lady whom I met just before.
"You, pervert!!!" She laughed.

"What are you taking about? Aunt." The girl seem confused.

"Darling Julia, He's the one who flirted with me a few minutes ago."
I cursed my mom. Why did she take me here? The whole day was ruined. I was stirring the pot.

I was thinking to get away from there. Suddenly my mom called me. Thank God!! First time mom's call was a good call. I ran towards her.

"She's Mrs.Amanda" She said pointing towards a lady.

"Hello, I am Nick."

Oh god why everybody seems so young here. I could have flirted with her if I didn't knew her.

"Julia,dear, would you come here once."She addressed a girl .
Oh hell she was the same girl who asked for help few minutes earlier.

"This is my daughter, Julia. Meet Mr. Nick one of your new schoolmates."

What??? Schoolmates??? She was in our school.....

"Hy, Nice meeting you." She said rolling her eyes around and giving a stare full of anger.

"I won't spare you greedy bitch" I told to myself . The party was over and way back home mom didn't told even a single word. I too didn't care about that. Actually her silence made me happy though. At least I was rid of her shitty lectures.

Next day at school I was looking for that girl. I knew I won't spare her.

"Are you looking for someone? Cheese pants!!" It was the same girl . How dare she to call me with such nickname.

"You messed up with a wrong person , chipmunk . You'll pay for it." I groaned.

"Yeah. We'll see about it. Maybe you should look out for yourself. You don't know bad times come without warning bell."

I admitted girls are not whatever you see. I couldn't believe she was the same polite girl whom I met yesterday.

By the way who created such creepy creatures? When they look sweet, they can be hot sauce. When they talk, they mean a whole different thing. Metaphor is nothing in comparison to them. And the more mysterious they were, more sensitive they turn out to be. You don't need to hurt them to "hurt" them. But she wasn't the first girl I met. I'd say she was different from others. But not the kind that could change my life or who knew.

Next update soon....