04 - What's wrong with me?

It is said that sometimes a single second is well enough to bring impossible thunderstorms in life.
I never believed in such stuff and Honestly I didn't then as well.My mind was running wild those days. My friends were all around but I was still feeling lonely. Was I missing my parents? No that was quite impossible. They were just too formal for me.
"Anything's wrong? " Peter's question distracted me from my imagination.

"What's wrong?" Laura asked. She was quite confident that I had something wrong.
"I am fine." I replied.
She didn't answer. However I supposed her to ask questions but still it was fine. 

"I gotta go and ask for apology." I said to myself. The feeling wasn't going out of my head. I just needed to be free from all those thoughts. Guilt perhaps, I didn't know.

So I started driving to Julia's home. I was trying to develop confidence and guts to face her.
WTF!!!! What was I doing? I was getting scared or nervous or what's this feeling.

"It's too much. I should ask for forgiveness at any cost." With all of my guts I knocked the door of her house. My hands and feet were shaking and trembling as if a quake was hitting on my body. However I managed to get as normal as I could be. Suddenly the door opened and there she was in black T-shirt writing "KISS ME" on it and shorts.

"Unexpected morning" she smirked.

"I need to talk to you." I said in a low voice.

"I swear you don't dare to do anything more than that." She said.
I got inside.
"I-I am sorry for everything." I stammered.
"I said quite right initially. It's really a unexpected morning." She laughed.

"I am not joking." I said quite seriously.
"Neither am I " she laughed. "You even know to apologize. However I'll forgive you in one condition." She gave a different look.
"And what the hell's that?" I asked confusingly.
"Now I don't have any problems. I'll tell you when time comes." She said in dominant voice. Her voice was full of pride. I could have slapped her but that would be me being myself. I didn't know what to tell.

"I guess we're friends now."I asked.

"What were we till now?" She laughed.

"Formality" I turned around and got in my car.

I drove off to my house. My parents were pretty sure I wasn't alright.
"What's the matter? " Dad asked. He always seems to be funny but today he was quite serious.
"I don't know" I answered.

"Your silence kills our happiness." He said in a low voice.

I was silent and I knew it was worthless. I hugged him and went to my room. Everything turned upside down in those two days and the only reason was the girl whom I hated much than anyone. I started realising my mistakes of my life. The conditions I made many people to go through.

Whattttt??? Tears were splitting down on my cheeks. I didn't know what to do.

"No I shouldn't go there" I thought .

"Why??? That's only the best place to go."

I ran downwards and got in my car. I started driving towards the forest. I couldn't imagine I was going back to that place. Honestly I wouldn't get scared if the real one haunts me at that place. And there I found myself at the front of beautiful pond ; the same place where I never wanted to come back; the same place where the tragedies of my life got a new destination.

"I thought you won't dare to come back here." I heard a voice from backwards which was quite familiar. There she was; Julia. She was smiling.

"Yeah right. I too didn't think you'd be here." Actually I was happy. I wanted to talk to her and she was in front of me. But I didn't have any topics to talk about.

"Fine I'll leave." She starred.

"I didn't say that." I smirked.

"You ain't saying to stay either." She said.

"You know I won't say that." What did I say? I obviously wanted her to stay.

"And you too know I won't go"
Sometimes a wrong sentence can make everything right. I smiled.

"Why are you like this?" she asked.

"Like what???? " I asked confusingly.

"Like all this. Your behaviours, your attitude. They are too much but yet worthless." She gazed at me.

"But still they are lesser than yours." I laughed.

"I am foolish to ask you such questions." She turned.

"Yeah but I am being more by not answering to you." I said.

"All you need is someone to bring you to the right path." She smiled.

"That's not well enough." I said
"Actually yes. Someone to guide you ; someone who understands you and someone..." I interrupted her.

"Someone who is always by my side; who holds me in my every steps ; someone who loves me than anyone else " I murmured.
She seems quite shocked.

"Whoa!! I already knew you weren't as rude as you show. I thought you were heartless. But you do have feelings. My goodness!!!! I still don't believe it's you." She said excitedly.

There was nothing I could say. I myself can't believe I said that. I didn't even used such words ever in my life.
I remained silent.

"Seems you have already found the person." She whispered.

"I don't know" I said.

"No I know you do"

I remained silent.

"C'mon. You said you will do whatever I'll say. So it's time to keep the promise."
No words were coming out of my mouth .

"So who's it? C'mon who's that girl." She growled.

THAT'S YOU!!!!!

Will update soon!!