05 - Is she a guest?

B
Unedited one

What???

What the hell was I thinking. I - I said she was the girl. Not actually I admitted but on my mind. How could I do that?? She's some kinda creep I met few days ago and I am ... No!! That's impossible. Yeah it was right she made me nervous frequently but I was thinking too much.. How was my mind diverted to such fucking shits??

I tried to protect my dignity. I wanted to go away from the place; actually from that stupid minion.

I was totally in a mess. All I could do was get away from there and I thought it was the best idea. It was minutes of our silence. I wondered how she could remain silent for almost 5 minutes. I gathered all my bravery and tried to steal a gaze over her.
She was there right in front of me crossing her arms over her chest.

"Have you woken up from your dreamland or I should wait for few hours." She said cocking her eyebrows.

"No. I was just.."

"Dreaming" she interrupted." I didn't know you are a day dreamer." She laughed.

"I gotta go" I think I couldn't stand all those feelings. I certainly knew it was the right decision to get away.

"Stop!! You didn't answer to my question."

"Neither I had to."

"Well. That was a deal."

"So?"

"So act accordingly."

I ignored her and started moving. I could hear her roaring until I got disappeared in woods.

Finally I reached home. I decided to take a shower. My mind was over occupied to a single person, actually a single name. I was trying to find the way out of it and hell I was getting into it more. Many questions raised on my mind. The foremost one was what the hell was happening to me ??? I knew I wasn't who I used to be. I decided to talk to Laura. I took my phone and checked if she was online.

Laura pumpkin
Active few minutes ago

However I left her a message:
Need to talk::

I couldn't wait for her message. I cursed for myself for not saving her number. But still it may be in my call logs. I guessed one and dailled. It rang.

"Am I dreaming?? " A familiar voice splurged on my phone.

"Listen I have to talk to you" I said quite seriously.

"What?? Is everything okay? Well you called how it could be okay. I'll be there in few minutes."she said.
"Okay" I took a long breathe. "Wait.. where are you going to come?"

"Ohh where are you?" She laughed.

"Hell" I hung up. I was quite frustrated. I knew she will be here. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Since when she started speeding up?? She was too quick. I ran downwards and opened the door.

"You own wings or W-Wh...." I paused..

It was her.
Yes it was her. It was her. I tried to remember her name. It sucked that I didn't remember her name. However I was too amazed to see her. She was looking at me as if she was going to eat me up.

"You thought you'd get away so quickly." She shouted.

"No I just I-" She left me speechless. Why was I nervous in front of her? I was fed up with myself. It was enough pretending. With all of my guts I started conversation with her.

"I can do whatever I like. Who are you to question me?" F**k it. I was over reacting. Honestly I sucked at lying. I didnt have to lie to anyone. I could say what ever I liked.