Chapter 7

"CHRIS!!! CHRIS!!!" I yelled while running to my friend who was talking to some dude with green eyes and curly dark brown hair.

"What do you want?!" Chris said annoyed as he turned away from the boy who said goodbye and walked to his locker. 
"I was finally talking to Pj, the really cute guy I liked. The one I taller about a few days ago. What can possebly be more important then that?"

"One, I'm sorry. And two, you know the cute pastel boy who is friends with the guy you were talking to and that girl with pink in her hair?"

"Yes I know the pastel boy who hangs out with Pj and Louise. His name is Dan, by the way." Chris said annoyed.

"Yes, yes. So I found some sketch book  on friday and it was really cute and shit. It also had a lot if drawings in of me." I rushed throught my sentences.

"Mate little slower and quieter please. People are staring."

"They always stare. But anyway, I was looking at those drawing this moring and Dan walked up to me. He said the book was his and he is so cute. So I took some paper and wrote to meet me after school behind the school."

"And..." Chris asked like it was an everyday thing.

"In English he gave me a note saying 'See you after school' with a little heart at the end!!!!!!" I said enthusiastically, but Chris just looked annoyed and bored.

"Ugh, I see you're very interested. Run after 'the love of your life' aka Pj" I said to my tattoo covered friend.

"Okay if you insist." And he ran after his 'prince charming'.

The rest of the day went (Gerard) way too slow in my opinion. (Okay I'll leave. I'm sorry. I'm MCR trash) But when the last bell of the day rang, dismissing all the waiting teens, I was relieved.

I walked casually to the back enterance of school. I stood litterally five minutes in front of the door contemplating if I should even go. After getting all my courage I opened the door and there was no one.

Dan wasn't waiting there for me. Not one person was there. And I was dissapointed. Maybe he will come later. I'll just wait a little while.

But after half an hour of waiting I was almost crying and ready to leave. Of course this happened to me. Of course he wouldn't come.

Anden there he stood.

DAN'S POV (a little back in time)

I was nervous the whole day. One moment time couldn't go fast enough the other it went way too fast.

I couldn't do this. I couldn't go to my biggest crush ever and tell them that I like them and hope they feel the same. I run my fingers through my curly hair and adjust my flower crown for the nth time in an hour.

I took out my phone to check what I needed to do tonight. That was when I realized I had an assignment for French. Shit, I needed to go to the library for it and it was due to tomorow. (I hate French so much)

After school I went to the library and made the assignment as fast as I could. When I was finnished I almost ran to the back of the school. I stood in front of the back door, trying to catch my breath. God, I should exercise more.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Opened them and pushed the door open. There he was the most perfect human being with the most sad look on his face.

"Phil?" I asked.

"Dan? You came?" He said looking on the verge of tears.

"Of course I came, you spork." I said back laughing and he grinned at me.

Phil ran up to me and hugged me tight.
Then he took my face in his soft tattoo covered hands. He leaned closer to me. "Are you alright with this, pastel boy?" I just nodded and also leaned closer.

I could feel sparks in the kiss. It was magical even if it was at the back if the school next to the trashcans. I didn't care and so did Phil.

It was truely perfect. 

I think I'll make a epilogue to this.
Love you all

>•<Deathsunny>•<