oO Officially Gay [3] Oo

Start from the beginning

"Hm. No." he declined.

"Why are you pulling on my dick??? A deals a deal, dawg. Anyway- I haven't seen your face. Could you show me? I'm cUriOuS." I asked. Like dayum I wanna see his face. Maybe he's JESUS CHRIST SECRETLY!

"Nah. People will look at me. I'm too hot." the officially Gay victim said in a smug way.

I had a snarky remark in mind.

I smirked. Nyehehehhehehehehehe

" 'People will look at me' you mean the Fucking pigs and animals looking at you because a face like yours belongs to the Fucking Zoo :) " I said proudly, with a provocative pitch.

He was dead silent for a few moments until he snorted.

"What?" I tilted my head to the side, giving off a sign that I'm intrigued.

"Have you even saw a glimpse of my pretty face, (Y/N)?" he said, and his voice was hoarse. I find it sexy like holy cow I peed on my panties for fucks sake.

Also....

"GASP YOU KNOW MY NAME??? ARE YOU THE REAPER WHO WILL TAKE MY LIFE? FUCK YES TAKE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Even though I was so loud, the crowd didn't even bother to look at me. Cuz or else, I'll give them death glares. Like bitch what chu lookin' at? Stranger Danger.

The victim chuckled. "Haha no, I'm not the reaper. But (Y/N), look at m-"

"Man that sucks."

what a bummer.

I wanna die.

"LET ME CONTINUE!"

"Huh what? Okay."

"Look at me."

"Yeah sure." I whipped my head to where the victim was at.

He was wearing a Magenta Hoodie

Fucking you: AUTHOR-KUN WOTS UP WOD DIS MAGENTA COLOR.

Me: BITCH APPEASE YOUR MAMMARY GLANDS. It's not my favorite color nor yours in the story but, we all know that Karma Akabane the great wore a Magenta colored Polo when they were in Okinawa right??? Like ye that's the truth hon. Let me continue the story now get the fuck out of the fourth wall. Now.

With silver colored calligraphy " The End"

"Woah nice Hoodie." I complimented, like dayum I want that Hoodie. Imma steal it later hehehehehehehehehe cough.

"Heh. Thanks. Now let me reveal you my face" he said, as he took off the hood from his head, which revealed his face.

He had Pale skin, unusual mercury piercing eyes and a Red hair.

And He looked.

HOT.

I, (Y/N), cupped his cheeks.

"WEW YOU'RE HAWT AS FUCK LIKE DAAMMNNNN."

"I told you so~ and you told me I was ugly. Tsk tsk tsk You know lying is bad (Y/N). By the way, my names Karma. Karma Akabane."