"Yah, minari" bambam said.

"Oh, how are you?"

"Well, here i am, still handsome as before" he said while smirking at me

"What?, Still handsome?, Where?, Hahahaha or, do you mean, still vain as before?" I said jokingly.

"Yah, you're mean" he said while pouting, then we both laughed.

Minutes passed and finally our choreographer finally came.

"Sorry for being late guys, i have something urgent to do so, i hope you'll understand" says the choreographer

"It's okay" we all say at the same time.

"Alright, so you're going to perform many songs, some of them were from twice and some were from GOT7, but let's practice 'just right' first." The choreographer said then she starts to line us up.

<<TIME SKIP>>

after we finished practicing, she give us some break, i sat down to the couch, and i see chaeyoung and yugyeom being cute with each other, is it just me or they're flirting with each other?, The others were talking to each other too, like mark and sana, jinyoung and naeyon, and many more, I'm the only one sitting on the couch while looking at yugyeom and chaeyoung, i took a sip on my water then..

"Looks like yugyeom and chaeyoung were very close huh?" Suddenly bambam came out of nowhere, i almost get choked.

"Yah, where did you came from?" I said.

"Hahaha, mianhae, well i just noticed that you kept on looking at yugyeom and chae"

"Tsk, they're just friends right?" I said.

"Jealous?" He said, that makes my eyes widened.

"What?, no, why would i?"

"Jinjja?, Lier" he said while smirking. Well yeah,btw, bambam already knew that i like chaeyoung, well i already told him before and we kept it as our sicret, well bambam is my only guy friend whom i trust 100% since then.

"Still jealous because you still cant move on" he added

"Move on from what?"

"Still cant Move on from the day you heard yugyeom confessed to chaeyoung, right?" Yes you've read it right, back then yugyeom confessed his feelings to chaeyoung, and the day that he confessed his feelings i was there.

"What?, No!" I said while glaring at him

"Tsk, i know you mina, dont lie to me haha"

"Alright, you got me"

"Ofc, i always got you"

"What?"

"Oh, nothing" he said then i just nodded

"You know what, you should move on from what happened, past is past and what ever happened in the past cannot be repeated" he added

"How can i move on if im not sure if he already moved on from my cub, besides its not that easy to just forgot your feelings towards someone you loved most back then right?"

"You know, yugyeom already moved on from chae, they're like brothers now, no more feelings, and besides yugyeom likes someone now, so don't need to worry" he said, well i trust his words so that makes me feel relieved a little. I saw some bread at the table and grabbed some.

"Btw, jihyo and nayeon already knew that i like chaeyoung" i told him while taking a bite of my bread.

"What?, How?, When?"