Chapter Eighteen: Got Some 'Splaining to Do

**Yes it's late again, but yes it's so worth it! Here. We. Go!!!**

Rory

Mortified. Ashamed. Horrified. Humiliated. Embarrassed.

These words don't come close to what I'm feeling right now.

As soon as Caden and I finally break free of our inhibitions and decide to have wild animal-like sex like we've wanted to for so long, my family just happens to pop in.

I mean it's sweet of them to drop by because I've definitely missed them. Spending time with my father really makes me appreciate the normal side of my family for sure. And I have to admit all that baby talk with Honey really made me miss my beautiful niece.

But I mean come on!

Is this some sort of sign from God for me to get my life in check? It just has to be.

It must be up there on a cloud or something shaking his head in disappointment. He's probably thinking to himself that I need to stop letting two men chase after me and just choose one already.

Adultery, cheating in general is a big no-no.

... I know better than that. Or at least I thought I did.

"Oh my Lord!" My mom shrieks covering her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Nate yells while simultaneously laughing.

"Aw for fuck's sake!" That one was Caden.

"Get out! Get out!" ... Well it's obvious who said that.

I can't even remember hearing the door open. All I could do was feel. Finally feeling everything at once. Caden's hands, his mouth, his body colliding with mine. His growls and groans of approval. His dirty smirks and lust filled eyes. His declaration of love as if he's said to me all his life. The way he commanded me to leave Jamal...

Crap...

Coming back to the present we all continue to scream at each other as the scene slowly plays out.

Caden lifts us both up and flips us over so he's on top of me and protecting my body from anyone seeing anything else. Mom stumbles back into Nathan whose holding little Ava causing her to start screaming. They both fumble with the door and slam it shut.

Finally.

Now to face the consequences of what I've just done. I can be honest in admitting that it was me who initiated this in the first place. I don't know what came over me!

Tears are burning my eyes but I will myself not to cry. Not again.

"Are you okay?" Caden's gruff voice brings me away from my inner turmoil.

I nod my head yes because I know if I speak I will be another blubbering mess. He adjusts his weight on me and ends up thrusting into me a little harder. Gasping out I wiggle underneath him and widen my legs slightly.

Dirty whore.

He thrusts again, this time deliberately and I wrap my arms around his neck and lock my legs around his back. Even though his eyes are burning with lust he's still cautious with his movements.

Slowly he thrusts again and again but he doesn't look certain about it. He looks more annoyed than turned on.

Pushing my heels into his back more hoping to give him the hint that I want it faster he does the opposite. He unhooks my arms from his neck and removes himself from me altogether. I watch as he adjusts himself back in his pants and picks up my shirt from the floor.