48ㅣCalm Thyself

Start from the beginning

Jungkook watches as she orders a lot of food. She basically inhales her food. Luckily, he brought his money as well as a card. "Slow down. You're going to choke".

Aya looks up from her food. "Bumt I'mm humgree".

She talks with food almost falling out of her mouth. Jungkook cringes at the sight. "Can you not talk with your mouth full of food?"

"Mo," she smiles with her cheeks puffed out.

"Chew with your mouth closed," he gives her a napkin. She shakes her head. "You need to calm thyself. You look like a lion that skipped her meal or look like you were starved, deprived of food. After you're done, I'll pay for your food".

She swallows her food down. "Aren't you going to eat?"

Jungkook shakes his head. He stands up, then pushes his chair in to go to the front to pay. "Come on".

She wipes her mouth with a napkin and stands up. "Thank you for the food, Jungkook.... oppa".

He freezes for little while. Jungkook looks down to her fidgeting. He smiles at her light pink face. Adorable. "You're welcome".

Jungkook takes her hand into his while walking to his limo. He opens the door for Aya. He rounds the car to get in his side. He looks up front. "To my house".

"As you wish, Master Jeon".

Aya turns to Jungkook. "You're not taking me home?" She tilts her head.

Jungkook doesn't look at her back. "I think it's best if you give your brother some space".

She slumps back on her seat. "Yeah, I guess you're right. He's been through a lot in such a short amount of time".

Jungkook smiles at her cuteness.

When they get to his house, they go straight for the living room. He turns on the TV so she can watch a show. "I'll make us some popcorn". He walks into the kitchen.

She yells after him, from the second living room located near the right side of the house. "Okay!"

They end up watching Playful Kiss. Aya loves this drama. Romantic comedies is her favourite genre. Jungkok doesn't know how long or how many episodes but they reach an episode where the guy pushes the girl on the bed pinning her down. Aya quickly pauses it and hides her face in a pillow. She's been doing this throughout the whole thing. Sometimes she would pause it and leave the room and then come back and sits down. Jungkook never questions why she's doing it but it's hard to ask.

When she comes back, she sits there without pressing play. Her face is really red. "Calm thyself girl".

Aya sees the way Jungkook is looking at her. She sighs, "When a scene comes up that is cringy I leave but at the same time I love situations like this".

Jungkook's eyebrow arcs. "Really?"

She nods her head, "mn".

Jungkook's mind goes blank an the next thing he knows she's already laying on the couch with him over her. "Situations like this?" Aya's face goes bright red.Why do have to be so adorable when you're flustered?"

Aya gulps and breaks eye contact with me. Jungkook smirks at that. "I know you love it". She looks back at me. "Now I can properly see your beautiful face".

She covers her face with her hands. Jungkook pulls away her hands and pins them above her head. "I told you I want to see your beautiful face".

When he leans down, Aya closes her eyes like the girl in the drama. He smirks at this and whispers in her ear. "You thought I would kiss you?"

Aya opens her eyes and hits him. "Yah!"

He grins, leaning in again. "Don't tell me you don't love this. you said so yourself, 'I love situations like this'".

Aya tries to speak but no words leave her mouth.

"That's what I thought," he leans in more so he can study her face more. She doesn't close her eyes this time. Jungkook smirks at her innocence. She has no idea. "You have no idea..."

"Idea of wh-"

Closing his eyes, Jungkook presses his lips against hers. Kissing her feels like kissing softness itself. He loves her so much. She has no idea. Nobody knows but now she will know how much he really feels about her. He feels even better when she kisses him back. Kissing each other slowly. Jungkook is not that type of person who rushes, unlike Hoseok and apparently Jimin.

He climbs off of her, sitting back in his original position. He acts like nothing happened.

He presses play to continue watching the episode. Aya feels steam leaving her head. "Oh Hell nah. You're not going to do that to me".

Jungkook looks at her innocently. "What did I do?"

She huffs in annoyance. "You know exactly what you did".

Jungkook feigns innocence, while shrugging. "Still don't know".

"Fine. Should I remind you?" Aya gets closer.

"What?"

She jumps on him. "This".

Aya grabs his face, kissing him. He falls down on his back and hugs her waist. She doesn't know where she got the confidence but who cares, she love situations like this.

"Oh you meant this," Jungkook teases.

This lasts a few minutes but to them it feels like hours went by. They end up falling asleep on the couch with Aya laying on Jungkook's chest. 'He's so warm,' she snuggles.

To Be Continued....

A little longer. Some softness for you again. Love Ya! 뽀뽀!

Thank You!

My Potato
Butterfly Sprouts!

My PotatoButterfly Sprouts!

😂😊✌🔥🎶