48ㅣCalm Thyself

Third Person POV

Meyu and Aya went over to see (Y/N) unni because of what happened last time. They both ended up getting pulled away from the hospital room, Jungkook grabbed Aya's waist, before she ripped off my friend's head. She was so close, so close, but I'm also grateful that he prevented her from murder. She had some more choice words that she could've said to (Y/N). But, she's not going to because Jungkook has her over his shoulder now, with her shouting out curses, hitting his back, and flailing legs close to kicking his face. Everyone, by now, is looking at a girl being hung on a shoulder like a sack of potatoes that learned how to put curses on people. Aya is not usually like this, she just has so many fumes coming out of her ears like those cartoons or in Harry Potter, when Harry eats a bewitched candy that can make steam come out of his ear with a train whistle. Woo woot

When the front doors to the hospital open, Jungkook slaps her ass. Her face turns all shades of red and whole body renders useless. All her motor controls stop working. He sets Aya down carefully next to the car, opening the back car door like a gentlemen. He holds his hand over her head so that she wouldn't hit her head. This is weird but she kinda likes it. 'I feel like I have a fever. I just mentally fainted'.

When he closes the door to the Limousine, his mind goes blank after he now realises what he just did a few seconds ago. He smacked her.... He shakes his head, walking to the other side of the car.

"Are you okay? You froze there for a moment". She points outside the car door.

"Driver? Take us to the Korean BBQ place on ****** street," Jungkook orders, ignoring her.

"Right away Master Jeon".

Jungkook slumps back in his seat, laying his head back, closing his eyes.

Aya turns to Jungkook. "Why are we going to a BBQ place? I thought you were supposed to take me home".

Without opening his eyes, he fold his arms. This move makes him feel more confident with himself in asking her to go on a date with him. Because deep down he knows he's still just a fetus. "I'm hungry and you're angry. So together we're hangry".

As the words leave his mouth, it sounded better his head. "After all that yelling, do you need a glass of water?"

Aya leans back. "I guess so..."

"Are you a little hungry from trying to rip (Y/N)'s neck apart with your teeth?" Jungkook says bluntly.

She replies with a quiet 'yes'.

Opening his eyes, Jungkook turns his head to her. "Then it's settled. We're eating out tonight".

"Oh, okay," is all she can say.

When they reach the restaurant, Aya can't open her door. Realising there's a child-lock on it, she stops fiddling with the door. Aya looks over to see Jungkook shut the door. 'WHAAA?!! NO FAIR!'

Jungkook smiles while opening the door for her. "This way m'lady".

Aya smiles back as she gets out, hiding the rage and how hungry she is. The though of murdering her food sounds quite pleasing to her. When they sit down, Aya decides to order chicken feet, kimchi, vinegar salad, beef, and cold noodle soup.