Chapter 8

A U T H O R ' S N O T E: VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & MESSAGE IF YOU GOT SUGGESTIONS.

** MIAMI, FL 3:05 P.M **

K E Y A I H

I touched down at the airport. I un-boarded Khaos private jet. He had a chauffeur to pick me up & drive me around.

The chauffeur put my Christian Louboutin luggage in the trunk. He opened the door for me, I slid in and made myself comfortable. The chauffeur walked around & hopped in.

He said "Hi, my name is Earl I'll be your chauffeur" with a smile on his face. I smiled back to be friendly. I told him to "Take me to the best 5 star hotel". With that said he drove off.

15 mins shortly we arrived at the hotel. The name was "Oasis Suites". I checked in for the presidential suite, it was on the 7th floor. I'm glad that Oasis wasn't a sky scrapper. It was more like a condominium hotel type of place.

The bell boy took my stuff up to my suite & I followed him. When finally inside I tip him with $50.00 after that, he left in excitement. I un-packed my things which was four days worth clothes.

Once I finished un-packing I laid in the the bed for 20 mins. After feeling bored I pulled out my Iphone 6 & called my uncle Murk.

** PHONE CONVO **

"Hello"
"Uncle Murk, this Keyaih".
"Oh... Yea, you in Miami".
"Yea, I'm at Oasis Suites".
"Alright, meet me at Papi's".
"Where is that & who owns it".
"I do, its on Sunny Blvd".
"Alright, I'll be their".

** CALL ENDS **

I walked outside & jumped in the Black 2015 Cadillac Escalade. I told Earl to take me to Papi's on Sunny Blvd.

*20 mins later*

Earl pulled up to Papi's & I stepped out. I strutted thur the door and took off my Gucci shades.

I glazed around and their where chunky, thick & built ass guards all around the restaurant. All of them were hood as fuck. They all had dreads so, you know they was Murk's "Top Shottas".

I walked all the way to the back where all the business was handled & 2 of Murk's Shottas actually stopped me. I sized them both & said

"y'all must really don't know who I am".