King & Queen of the Game / Copyrights

Description:

Keyaih King always seen her mom & uncle Murk cooking, counting & cashing out. They was on the "Trap Team". She told herself at a young age she that she will be successful at any means necessary. Keyaih live with her aunt ( Yanna Young ) that is working "The Naked Hustle". Keyaih wants to be independent so she finna jump off the porch again. Keyaih is now 20 and wants hers share of the Hustle.

As for Khaos Krown his Daddy wasn't no 9-5 type of nigga. He was on the "Trap Team" too. When Khaos got a 13 his daddy taught him how to shoot, Trap & cook it up. He hit 16 and gain the balls to be bigger in the game. He always said he will be a KingPin.

Let's see how far will Keyaih & Khaos go to be successful...?

A U T H O R ' S N O T E : VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & MESSAGE IF YOU GOT SUGGESTIONS. (UPDATES MIGHT BE SLOW)..... ENJOY ✨😇✨

COPYRIGHT:

This story, "King & Queen of the Game" including all chapters prologues/epiloges and associated content is copyrighted under the copyright, Design and Patant Act of 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Hitman_x_Ace) , and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as infringement of copyright & the law. Any infringement of this copyrighted product is punishable by law.

Therefore I declared no forgery, imitation or duplication of my work.

@Wattpad
@ Following
@Followers

Sincerely, Hitman_x_Ace