Chapter 7

A U T H O R ' S N O T E: VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & MESSAGE IF YOU GOT SUGGESTIONS.

** KEYAIH HOUSE 2:30 P.M **

K E Y A I H

It's been 2 days since i seen Khaos. But, 2 months since he beaten my pussy up. We talk every night thoo. But i know he was puttin' in work for him, his family & Me. So I brushed the vibe for his presence off me shoulders.

I felt like goin' away for a couple of days. So, I called Khaos and told him I'm taking a short trip to Miami. He told me that I can take his private jet. I told him "thank you baby". He Said "No problem Ma".

I ain't even gone lie my man doin' it like a boss to be 18. That's why I love him. He gone go get what he want and bring it back to his family.

I watched an episode of Bad Girls Club before I left the crib. It reminded me that I said imma go to Miami. But for right now I decided to contact my uncle Murk.

I hopped in my car then drove to the bar. He & my mom own the bar. It's called "Crown Candy". I was named that cuz they was known as the "King" & "Queen" of "Candy" to fiends.

I walked into the bar and unlocked my mother office. I seen it wasn't old & Cobb webbed out. So somebody must had a second key. I wondered if uncle Murk had the key.

I locked the office back up & walked towards the counter. I asked the bartender where the owner he said "I don't know but, his number is (561) - 759 - 1531".

I told him thank you & called the number from my Iphone 6. Yes, I know you like this bitch lying cuz ain't no 6. Believe me or not but I order Apple to give me one on early release.

On the 3rd ring Murk answered. We talked for about 10 mins. Then I left went shopping & to the airport.

** PHONE CONVO **

"HELLO... Who the fuck is this"..?!
"This Keyaih"..!
"Ohh... Hey baby girl".
"Hey uncle Murk".
"How you been girl".
"I'm good but you know I'm on the "Trap Team" now"..?
"Nawwh, so what's wrong"..?
"None, I just wanted to coop a couple of keys from the King".
"Alright, I'm in Miami soo..."..?
"I can swang thur I been meaning to go their So, just tell me when you can have it ready".
"It's ready now, when you want it"..?
"The sooner the better".
"Alright, hit me up when you touch down".
"Okay love you, Toodles".
"Love you too".

** CALL ENDS **

-

-

-

-

A U T H O R ' S N O T E: Updates may be slow cuz I don't have internet & I flew in love with this girl named "Niya" & I'm going thur things with her so my head be gone. But imma try to get it together or kick her & move on so, hang in for me.

- ALSO, I SUGGEST YOU RE-READ EVERYTHING CUZ I CHANGED A LOT OF STUFF.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & MESSAGE IF YOU GOT SUGGESTIONS.