Chapter 4

A U T H O R ' S N O T E: VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & MESSAGE IF YOU GOT SUGGESTIONS.

*** Red Lobsters 11:15 P.M ***

K E Y A I H

I order the Shrimp & steak dinner. I eat slowly so that I didn't look ratchet. Me & Khaos kept making eye contact. While he ate his steak & fries he called his big brother ( G. ) and told him he not coming home tonight.

I can tell by the way he looked at me that he couldn't wait till find out if we was gone have sex. We'll, we gone find out tonight. I finished eating my food.

The waitress came to the table she gave him the bill. It came up to $249.90 he pulled out a stack out his pocket. He payed the bill then we left.

We walked out of Red Lobsters to the valets booth. He told the valet that the red Range Rover was his. They looked at him like he was lying. So he told them what the license plate said, KING KHAOS.

They brought his truck to us, he opened the door for me then we pulled off. We had a small convo till he pulled up to my house.

*** CAR CONVO ***

"So, what you doin' next Friday night Ma"..?
"If I don't find a job then imma be at home with YaYa".
"So, if you don't mind wanna go to the club"..?
"Yea, I'll go with you".
"Aight imma check on you later".

He said as he stopped his truck in my drive-way. I told him to park his truck and come in. He backed his truck up and came in.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & MESSAGE IF YOU GOT SUGGESTIONS.