Chapter 2

A U T H O R ' S N O T E : VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & MESSAGE IF YOU GOT SUGGESTIONS.

-
-

*** KEYAIH'S HOUSE 7:45 A.M ***

K E Y A I H

I woke up thinking about the NIGHTMARE of my mothers death.

**** FLASH BACK ****

BOOM the front door dropped to the floor of the living room. My mom jump out her seat on the couch where she was weighing cocaine, counting cash & loading her MAC-11.

RRRRWWWAAARRRR RRRRWWWAAARRRR. She shoot one of them. The second one that came in, shot her 3 times, 1 time in the shoulder and 2 times in the chest. I looked up and seen her fight from falling, but she couldn't then her body dropped in slow motion.

It was bitches trying to rob us, the other one was her sister. I looked at my mama's partner and I grabbed the Glock-40 off the counter where I was counting bricks. FFWWAA. FFWWAA. FFWWAA. I shot the one that came in after the first. When I got close I revealed their faces. It was my mom's rivals the KILO TWINS.

They was known for robbing & slangin' kilos. Although I was only 15, I was hip to the game. After that I kissed my mom on the head and said a prayer, her partner "Murk" told me that we had to get ghost (Dis-appear). But my momma always told me if something happened to her to collect all her work, empty the safe upstairs & give Murk the work. So he can flip it and give me half so I can be Gucci.

So I told Murk to hold on a minute. I ran upstairs grabbed two Gucci Duffle bags while he stood at the door with a AK-47. One bag for the work & the other for the cash. We got ghost & laid low for the night. I kept the Glock-40 & the MAC-11. my mother & I use on the night of her death as memories & a reminder to always stay on my guard at all times. I moved in with my aunt Yannna, unlike my momma she wasn't a O.G. She made her Gwaup on that pole.

**** FLASH BACK OVER ****

When I finally decided to get out off bed it was 8:00 a.m. I really missed my mother so I choose to go visit her grave. So I jumped up and took a shower then I dried off and put on some appropriate clothes for my evening plans. I threw on my Son of Mars Jordan T-shirt some black Capri's & my Son of Mars Jordan's. I left the matching snap-back because my hair was just too cute to mess up. And of course I had on my Son of Mars Jordan's on.

I went downstairs to see what the fuck their was to eat. But it was nothing so I just went to McDonald's for breakfast I asked YaYa what she wanted but she said she didn't know so she just was gone be Rollin' with. I like livin' in Florida and all it's just you gotta watch yo back for haters & pussy ass hoes be plottin' against you. But since I was in Palm Beach (a part of Fl that I was known in, Hometown), everything and everybody was cool. But I still missed Livin' in California every now & then.

I glared at the clock in my all strawberry kitchen when I was fixin' me some Mott's apple juice. It was 8:05 a.m, I finished drinkin' the rest and told Yanna to "hurry the fuck up bitch, you ain't that fuckin' cute"..! I got shit to do today damn. When she came down the staircase she had on a black tank-top, high waisted shorts and the brand new Taxi's 12's.

"Where yo ass got them from and wat they called"..?!
"yesterday when D. Boy took me shopping. Oh these them new Taxi's 12's by Jordan..."
"Who is D."
"The nigga you seen me with yesterday morning in the driveway"..!
"Oh"..!
"Yep that's D."
"They cute bitch"
"Thank you, I gotta tell D. they a lil' to big thoo & we takin' yo car right"..?
"SSSHHIITT, D. pay for your gas so make his ass spend that bread bitch"..!
"YYYeeeessss bitch, you needa get you a nigga like D. he got a nephew that's gettin' out of state pinn today"...!
"Mmmhhhh, he cute"..?!
"Ion know, but Imma get his numba fo' you thoo"
"Ai'ght"..!
"You Pushin' Hoe, cuz ion wanna fuck up my Taxi's trying to play chauffeur"...!
"Ai'ght LOL, gimme them keys"...!