"Yes Kaminarimon-san, I just arrived at the village a couple hours ago." I stated in a relaxed manner (with a closed eye smile) having a tone of undetectable lies. (Gurl... Don't be Sebastian -_-)

---

We are now getting drinks from a vending machine as our long, earlier fight with those bullies were out of our worries. Presently, we're walking around the village discussing some topics about our parents. Boruto was walking headfirst as Denki and I walked behind him.

"It was my father's wish. He said that if I'm going to inherit his company, I need to learn ninjutsu as well as academics." Denki admittedly announce to us as we quietly listen to his words.

"Is that so? What's the name of the company?" Boruto asked with inquiringness.

"The Kaminarimon Conpany." Denki and I simply admitted causing Boruto to spit out his drink from hearing the words out of our mouths.

A poster of Denki's company appears behind us as Boruto spins around to vocalize his thoughts in mind. "That's the biggest enterprise in the lands! Can I put a pre-order on the next release?" Boruto explains excitedly as he puts his face closer towards Denki.

Denki and I both sweatdrop with Boruto's request. "S-Sure..." Denki replies quickly.

---

We continued to walk through the village as I was right of Boruto as Denki was on his left.

"Still, what's the big deal about learning ninjutsu?" Denki randomly questions to us. He continues to speak. "My father is a former shinobi who credits his achievements in the Fourth Great Ninja War for his company's success. So, he has great faith in ninja." Denki calmly informs us as we wander around Kohana with Boruto currently throwing his trash in an unusual style (IDK how to describe this >~<).

"Do you want to be a ninja?" Boruto asks.

"Not really..." Denki answers in a quiet manner.

"Then don't pay any attention to him." Boruto simply answers.

"I've never disobeyed my dad." Glasses answers back quietly.

"Well, that's fine. At least he comes home." Boruto exclaims to Denki as he glimpses at the boy.

Poor Boruto... I think to myself.

Boruto continues his statements. "My stupid old man thinks only about work and ignores his family."

"Is that so?" Denki queries.

"So even if I disobey my dad, I don't get punished." Boruto replies with us two being quiet in thought.

"Boruto... Your dad works very hard as a Hokage. He had challenges that he had to overcome in his past to reach towards his goals. Becoming Hokage was one of his personal goals during his childhood, so you should be proud that your father accomplished it. The Hokage is busy man and with you interfering with his job will make his life harder as the Hokage. The Seventh Hokage may look weak to you, but to me... He's my idol, so don't disrespect him!" I said seriously closing my eyes surprising the boys after my wonderful speeches.

     Boruto stares in shock at me as anger had seem to cross his face. "What would you know about the stupid old man? He's never there for me at home with my family. I bet you have a nice family with a caring mom, a dad that stays at home, and maybe some siblings too!"