Seven: Too Late...

• Dedicated to Katkat

The link on the side leads to my Polyvore Account (miss-sunshined.polyvore.com). If you love fashion, and interior design (even makeup!) please check out Polyvore. It's a wonderful site where you can create collages of your own style.

Video on the side is made by StarlightStudios11... I absolutely love her videos <3

 ONE MORE TEENSY WEENSY THING: If you are heckin' awesome in making book covers, or you have a fanart that you'd like to show... could you pretty please send it to me? PLEAAASE? I really want a new book cover, but I'm too lazy to make one... so yeah... Inbox me if you have a book cover/fanart, and I could send you the details where you can send it to me ^u^

Seven: Too Late...

Elsa

"Oh my God, are you serious?", Anna squealed and started jumping up and down. 

I bit my lip and smiled a little, "Well, yeah..."

"Glob, oh my god!", she sorta hyperventilated and started running around. 

A bunch of people started staring at us, and I shook Anna. I told her about the date with Hans later, and she like... blew off like a bunch of baby monkeys in a pair of rollerskates. She totally agreed with the idea, since she wanted to give me a break from all of the Jack stuff...

"Well, what are you gonna wear?", she took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

I shrugged, "I dunno... That's why I asked you if you got some suggestions..."

She smiled and started squealing again. 

You see, this might be one of the very rare occasions that happens to me... but it's not as rare to Anna. But I think it's just time for me to let it go and forget about Josh... and Jack...

I mean, I wasted my entire high school life waiting for a sign that Jack might feel the same way. Unfortunately, there was Rapunzel to take that place... and I feel like they're made for each other.

If I'm not made for him, then why does my heart tell me that I am?

Okay, Els. Stop it. You gotta have a clean mind during this date. Hans might really be someone, someone who's gonna care for me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and discovered myself being dragged by Anna, "Come on, Elsaaaa! You'll thank me later."

She pushed me into the school's parking lot, and we drove to the shops nearby.

Jack

I can't... I can't believe it! Elsa cannot be dating Hans... It's... it's just unfair.

I know, like, why the heck would I think it's unfair...? I ran off with a different girl, instead of my best friend- the girl whom I knew was the one who accepted me for whatever jerk I was.