Chapter 39

I woke up to a whole zoo of butterflies in my stomach, I wasn't ready for this.
"Are you okay darling?" My mum asked.
"I've got to be" I said.
"You can do this" my mum said.
I was wearing tracksuits and a big comfy jumper, I didn't make that much effort to look good today, everyone thinks I'm a slut who is there to impress?. I met Shawn and we walked to school together holding hands. "It's gonna be okay" Shawn said and then he kissed my cheek. I walked in and everyone was looking at me like I had murdered someone, I couldn't take it, all day people looking at me like an outsider. Not even my friends looked at me or spoke to me they ignored me. Julia, Marissa, Amber, all of them. "Shawn I have like 6 months left of this" I said. "It's gonna be okay" Shawn said. "HOWS THE BABY?!" Sophie asked. Me and Shawn tuned around to see Sophie. "Piss off" Shawn said. "I'm shocked with you Shawn"Sophie said. "I don't really care what you think" Shawn said. "But other people do, actually the whole school cares" Sophie said. "It was you who told everyone?" Shawn said. Sophie nodded with a huge smile on her face. " Thanks to Marissa" She said. At that moment the door slammed, Marissa had left the room. My own friend had told everyone, she must of heard me and Jacks conversation. "Your dating such a slut Shawn! Can't you see?!" Sophie practically screamed. "She's worthless, ugly and doesn't deserve someone like you!" Sophie screamed. "Get out before I do something I regret" Shawn said as his muscles tensed. "Please Shawn listen to me! You can date someone so much better! But instead you chose Amelia!" Sophie said. Shawn walked up to her. "Shawn" I said trying to grab his hand but he shook my hand off. I couldn't believe my eyes, Shawn had punched Sophie.