Chapter 32

"gurl! you can't be" Amber said. "i mean i think i am" i said. "have you got a test?" she asked. i nodded and showed her it. "good luck" Amber said. i nodded and i walked into the bathroom and did the test. i came out the bathroom and me and Amber nervously waited for the results. it finally came. i'm pregnant . Me and Amber sat in silence for a few moments. "who's is it?"Amber asked. "what do you mean?" i asked. "well its either Shawn's or Jack's" Amber said. "shit i forgot about Jack" i said as i put my face on my hands. "wait but ain't you dating Jack?" Amber asked. "wha- oh no um me and Shawn got back together today, me and Jack broke up" I said. "don't you have any idea who's the baby might be?" Amber asked. "no clue" i said. "who are you gonna tell first? the boys or your parents?" Amber asked. "I DON'T KNOW!" I yelled. "STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS! I'VE JUST FUCKING FOUNT OUT I'M PREGNANT!" I yelled. "Amelia keep it down, my parents are home" Amber said trying to calm me down. "i'm leaving" i said as i stormed out of her room and out her house. i was walking home when i felt the tears coming down my cheeks. i'm a pregnant teenager, how stupid of me. 

I didn't tell my parents that evening as i wanted to tell the boys first, i decided to tell Shawn first as he his my boyfriend he should take it well. i hope.....