Chapter 29

AMELIA'S POV.

Another party was coming up and we were all going and of course i was going with G. We all met up before the party so we could all walk there together. i was wearing blue high waisted jeans, a while off the shoulder crop top and my adidas superstars. i left my hair down, and it had a small wave to it. We all arrived and Shawn looked so handsome, his hair was a bit curly, and everything about him just looked perfect. Now i wish i could have him back. so much. 

We walked into the party and there was so many people and it was super loud. we all split up and me and Jack stayed together. it was a few hours in and i haven't seen Shawn all night. i don't miss, of course not i'm with Jack and Jack only. Shawn can get drunk and kiss as many girl as he wants i don't care. I was standing with Jack when my phone started to vibrate. it was Shawn.

SHAWN:heyyy wheere r u. 

AMELIA: With Jack..

SHAWN: u should b with ur bf. 

AMELIA: i am. 

SHAWN: But ur nott wiht me. 

AMELIA: ur not my bf Shawn.

Shawn was drunk. 

SHAWN: oh but i still likee u, and thw way i feel is how u feel when youre with someone. 

He missed me?

AMELIA: where r u Shawn?

SHAWN: at a partyy. 

AMELIA:where in the party?

SHAWN:outsid e 

AMELIA:Stay there, i'm coming 2 get u. 

"Jack we need to get Shawn he's super drunk" i said.Me and Jack got up to find Shawn. "Amelia there you are" a boy said, i think his name is Josh. "um hi?" i said. "it's Shawn he's a total mess he keeps talking about you"Josh said. "really?" i asked. "yeah, he's not in a good place"Josh said. Me and Josh walked over to where Shawn was and Josh was right, he wasn't in a good place. He was throwing up, crying and looked so tired. "Shawn" i said as i bent down. He looked at me and touched my hand. "i'm gonna take you home" i said. Shawn nodded as he got up. He nearly fell over but luckliy i caught him, he's not the lightest person. I fount Jack and we drove Shawn back to his. Shawn gave me his keys and i let us in, i think his parents were already asleep. I walked him up to his room which brought a tear to my eye, it brought back so many memories. Shawn took his top off which didn't help the sitution. "you know i meant what i said when we were dating, every word" Shawn said. i turned around and looked at him. "Even what i texted you earlier, i do miss you, actully i love you" Shawn said. I looked at him and he looked so sad, so miserable, like he truly meant what he was saying. No Amelia i can't. I smiled and i left.