Chapter 25

People always leave even if they say they won't. I didn't go to school on Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday. My phone has been turned off since Saturday, i probably lost all my streaks. it was Thursday when i turned my phone on. i had message after message the whole school knew and the video was everywhere. i had messages from Marissa, Julia, Amber and other people asking me where i was. I had over 50 messages from Shawn; 

Where are you?

Are you okay?

A?

I miss you 

Plz text me back. 

it wasn't what it looked like, i was drunk i wasn't thinking. 

Plz Amelia let me explain

I love you and u know that. 

Plz answer my calls. 

And so on, i didn't feel bad at all i didn't want to see him, ever again. 

Friday came and i had to go to school. i put on jeans and a big jumper, i tied my hair up and walked into school. I walked in and saw Marissa, Julia and Amber, they all ran over to me and hugged me. "i'm so sorry about everything" Julia said. "you look awful" Amber said. I was pale, i had dark bags under my eyes, it looked like i had been crying all week, i had been crying all week. After talking to the girls i learned that me and Shawn have been the topic of everyones conversations and Sophie has been telling everyone that her and Shawn are dating. A for Shawn he's been super quiet, he denies dating her and got into  a huge argument with Sophie. i didn't see Shawn all day until lunch. i was getting my food when Sophie came over to me. "so you're finally in" Sophie said. the whole room went quiet. "piss off" i said. "why are you jealous that i kissed your ex boyfriend? what about that big speech he done?" Sophie said. "i've told you, piss off" i said as i walked away with my food. "we had really good sex" Sophie said. i stopped walking and i turned around and walked over to her and poured my drink over her stupid ass face hoping she would melt.